Friday 4 June 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

  


A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!   

 

Its just knit squares. Pour Mes Jolies Momes. It speaks to my bright colour loving heart. 

 

Its Always Autumn.  Easy Tee Shirt Midi Dress Sewing Tutorial.


 

Sew Much Ado.  Reusable Swifter Duster Cloths.  




How to choose the right size jar.  I never knew any of this!  

  

Dessert Blossom Crafts. How to crochet the Pansy Stitch.   

 



eHow.  Cardboard bus cat house.  Cute!   



Darice.  Book Lover Necklace. Cute!   


Plaid online.  DIY Pet Pillows.  
 

Flamingo Toes. Kate Spade inspired diy key fobs.  


The Beauty Do Jo. Terracotta Painted Pots.   


Ravelry. Knitted Soap Socks.   


Crochet Dreamz. 
Crochet scrubbie. 


Bored Panda. Embroidery Landscapes. Just wow! 


Jane Crowfoot on Etsy. Magic Circles Scarf. Not free but not expensive.


Lime Tree Design. Lavender Fish.  Cute! 

 

Melissa Mortenson, Turning Triangles mini quilt.


We All Sew. 
Circle Pot Holder tutorial. 

 

Mini Kim.  Gingham Placemats. Pretty!
 


Minki's Work Table.  Felt Pin Cushions. Love these.


And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something useful that will come in handy!

A thought to carry with you  . . .  
 
.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°People only treat you one way.
The way you let them.
~unknown  .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

There is a lot of truth in that! 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Pasta with a Creamy Mustard & Sausage Sauce. Deliciously built for one, but I do give the link to the full sized recipe.  This is delicious! 

Have a great Friday!  We are having a rainy one! Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

 

4 comments:

  1. We are finally clearing up here today, It's to be a hot weekend close to 90 degrees they say.Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty hot Pam! I hope you have a wonderful weekend also! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I loved looking through them all. I especially like all the crocheted items and look at your link too. I need to just get back into crocheting and see if I can follow a pattern. It's easiest if someone shows me.
    Then I liked the Card Board Bus house for the cat. I will need to see this to my daughter. She is the creative one and takes after my Mom. I don't know what happened to my creative side; it isn't there.
    I would love the to use reusable swifter dusting cloths. Our house is by a road that generates a ton of dust.
    Thanks for these ideas today! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! I am a person who learns from doing also. I am not that proficient in learning from reading! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!