Thursday 17 June 2021

My Favourite Things . . .

 

  

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥   

 

Quotes.  Especially inspirational ones.  Ones that make you think. 
 
 

Pink poppies . . .  especially oriental poppies . . . 

 
(source

Climbing roses  . . . 

 
(source

Not sure if these are Dahlias or Zinnias but I love them . . . 

 
(source

Chanel  . . .  so pretty  . . . 

 
(source

Soap in pretty packages . . . 

 
(source

Bunny Love  . . . 

 
(source

White on white  . . . 

 
(source

Finding your most comfortable position  . . . 

 

F is for flower fairies  . . . 

 
(source

Pony tails  . . . 

 
(source

Cocker Spaniels  . . . 

 
(source

Meringue  . . . 

 
(source

Quaint little shops with wooden floors that creak  . . . 

 
(source

Snowmen  . . . 

 
(source

This  . . .  

 
(source

This too  . . . sunflowers . . . 

 
(source

Lilacs and their heavenly smell  . . . 


A father who feels welcome enough in my home to pop by for lunch  . . . this made me very happy. 
 
And those are my favorite things for this week!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Your first thought 
in the morning should be
Thank You •。★★ 。* 。
 

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Panzanella Salad . . .  tasty. Quite simply delicious. I small batched it as well.

I am really tired today.  I have eczema and I am having a flare up of it in my groin area (I know! TMI!)  Anyways, very uncomfortable so I said to my sister last night at supper time (I went there for Taco bake!) I am going to go to Outpatients and see a Doctor and get a prescription. The over the counter meds aren't cutting it.  Five hours later I finally saw a Doctor and got a prescription which I am having filled this morning.  I have a yeast infection on top of it. So double whammy.  I have no family Doctor so you end up having to go to Emergency for everything and of course unless it is an extreme emergency you get knocked back every time a real emergency shows up.  It was so late when I got home and then I couldn't sleep. It took a while. I will be dragging my butt today!  In any case, I hope you have a lovely day. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 




11 comments:

  1. You need a day off to pamper yourself, Marie. Hope the new meds kick in real soon to work their magic. Loved all your favourites especially that big beautiful bouquet of lilacs. Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do as well Elaine. Right now the whole area feels really sore, and like it’s crawling if that makes sense. Not very nice at all! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Glad you stuck it out and got a prescription. Nothing wrong with a little afternoon siesta. I’ve been known to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dad!:)
    Oh poor you ..there..I mean.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my dad. He’s actually in really good health except for his mobility! The other thing, yeh, not nice at all. :( xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I hope you are feeling better soon and am glad you were able to get some help. That won't go away by itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pam! It’s a really nasty rash for sure. Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Give yourself a little time off today. Hope you feel better fast. xo, V
    Love the photo of your dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy your dad and you are spending good time together!!! As to your problem...be sure to go off all sugar...maybe fruit too, until that goes away. Esp. important for us who have diabetes or tend towards...take care...read up online for all the natural stuff you might be able to do too, to help with healing...if you can soak in a tub, some epsom salt and or baking soda also soothes such...
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!