Tuesday 20 April 2021

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . .

 

 

FOR TODAY, April 20th, 2021

Outside my window ...
Looks to be a very fine day in the offing.  Bright sunshine. Not a cloud in the sky. Yesterday was beautiful also.  We are blessed!

I am thinking ...
Yesterday's vaccine was painless.  They answered all my questions with patience and put all my fears to rest. I haven't had any side effects thus far. Whew!

I am thankful for ...
I am thankful for my sister. I know I fill up the air with words, often when she is probably craving silence. I am a prattler. lol  She never says. lol When I get my own pet someday, it will probably hide from me to get away from my endless prattling. lol

In the kitchen ...

 

Potato Chip Nachos.  I called them Potchos.  Dan really enjoyed this quick and easy lunch yesterday.  I tasted one and it was delicious!

On my "To Cook" list ... 



Cake by Courtney.
Grapefruit Poppyseed Cake.  Yummy looking!

One of my favourite things ... 

 

I like the blackberry most of all  . . . 

Good to know ... 

 

I am wanting to create ... 

 

Mod Flowers.  Cute dolls.  So sweet. 

 

Red Heart.  Free pattern for these lovely placemats.   

 

The Real Violet Pie.  Tiny snout bears.  Cute!   

 



 

Crochet Kingdom. Crochet Bookmarks.   

I am reading ... 

 

Eve, In the Beginning, by H. B. Moore

In a world where everything is perfect, yet the same day after day, Eve must decide if she wants to live forever in the garden with Adam and never know what lies beyond the walls. When she makes a choice with terrible consequences, the pain of mortality is swift. As she and Adam explore their new world, and her body changes, Eve discovers the sweetness of first love with the man who has always been at her side.

I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Looking forward to ...
Whatever this day brings to my table . . .

Dreaming about ... 


Fresh fruit  . . . 

 

A pet of my own  . . . 

 

Crusty bread  . . . 

(source

Cute mugs  . . . 

 

Pretty cardigans  . . . 

Something to watch ... 

 

On Prime  . . . 

A Quote for the day ... 

(¯`v´¯)
 `*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸. •´¸.•~♥♥♥~•. ~ ღϠ₡ღ¸. ✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.
              ( ¸. ❀⁀ ⋱‿✿“` * .¸.* ✻ღϠ₡ ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
Two things to remember in life.
Take care of your thoughts when you are alone
and take care of your words when you are with people.
 ( ¸. ❀⁀ ⋱‿✿“` * .¸.* ✻ღϠ₡ ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..

Makes me smile ... 

 

A boy and his dog  . . . 

Corners of my kingdom ... 


Welcome sign as you come into town . . .

A thought to carry with you ... 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 * Everything comes to you
at the right time. Be patient.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。

And that's my daybook for this week  . . .  
  

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Take time to enjoy the small *´¯`.¸¸.☆

  ⋰ ⋮ ⋱ blessings in life.*´¯`.¸¸.☆   
 

  




✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.• ╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░  
 

 
  

Have a beautiful day and don't forget!  


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   









4 comments:

  1. I thought the vaccinations were sooooo well organized,top notch.
    Thanks for the Prime recommendation..Just started Mare in Easttown..so good..a series..every Sunday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your vaccine was good, I just had a sore arm for a couple of days. Good grief, there is snow in our forecast for tomorrow, up to 10 cm. Hope it goes as fast as it comes. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the Restaurant was on Prime. I read a book by that same name, so I'm going to have to check it out and see if it's the same. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your covid vaccine went well. Is the boy and his dog your grandson? Lovely picture. They are forcasting snow here overnight into Wednesday. Take care. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!