Friday 16 April 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!    


 

She's so cute. The animals are cute too, especially the dog.  I believe that one day we will all have to account for how we treated others, even animals, especially animals.  ♥♥♥ 

 

 
Taste.  Chocolate Hazelnut Espresso Friands.  Yum! I adore Friands! 

 

 
Something to fire the imagination . . . its a children's book, but  . . .  sometimes I like to read children's books . . . how many of us enjoyed reading Wonder? Point made.

 

Zero Waste Home Collection.  PDF download by Abbey Rose Design Store on Etsy.   

 

 
Tigley Textiles.  Her work is beautiful.  Art in fabric, with tutorials, workshops, etc.  

 


 
The Navage Patch.  Free printables.  

 

 
Crafti Stacy.  Fabric Corner Bookmarks.   

 

Craftsy.  Book weights.  

 

Tidbits Marci.  Homemade Mozzarella cheese in the Instant pot.   


Smart Schoolhouse.  Bubble Wrap Floating Flower Design.   

 

Sew Modern.  Brancaster Bag.   


How Long to Steep Teas . . .  

 

Hand felted Rat Slippers.  Darka Yarka on Etsy.  I really like these.  They aren't cutsie wutsie.  Very unsual. They have many different kinds of slippers available. A bit pricey however.

 

Just Plain Living. How to live without a fridge.    

 

Sew Can She.  Adorable Tie Scrunchie. I really like these.   

 

Tip Junkie. Cereal box File Folders.   

 

 Open House Miniatures. How to make a folding doll house. Love this.   

 

Creative Marima.  Inspiration only, but I love it!  

 

No source, inspiration only . . . 

 

Down Home Inspiration.  Cute! Those are  mini muffins, but you could use it to store anything for a gift for someone.  Candy kisses, Ferraro Roche, etc. 

 

How Does She.  Homemade Therapeutic Corn packs.  

 

Happiest Camper.  Easy to make jar opener aid.  I love these things. I couldn't open jars without them!   
 

Ravelry. Geometric Pillow Pattern by Sandi Rosner.   

 

Needlework Gossip.  Free Pattern.    

 

Thistle Bear.  Crochet Pillow Cover.  Free Pattern.

And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest here for you! I know there was for me!  We are off to Michaels again today. My sister is picking up her new car and we will be up that way anyways, so why not! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 
 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Don't treat people
as bad as they are.
Treat them 
as good as 
you are.  •。★★ 。* 。


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Apple Spice Muffins. Quite simply delicious!  You need to bake them, with oats, apple and warm baking spices.


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!




10 comments:

  1. Lots of things to capture your interest. Loved the mice slippers and the floating flowers. Have fun at Michaels. Nice Cindy is getting a new car. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable Elaine! Love those slippers myself. My dad is buying them the car and they surely need one as their other one is on its last legs. So kind of dad. I did damage at Michaels, lol. Its a dangerous spot for me! I am becoming a yarnaholic, lol. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sound like a great day. Congrats to your sister on a new car. Hope you have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pam! You have a wonderful day also! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Creative and inspiring, lovely post. Have a happy weekend. xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute stuff today!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!