Thursday 15 April 2021

My Favourite Things . . .

 

 
A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥     

Chocolate chip muffins  . . .  especially homemade ones. 


 

Love this book.  I listen to Sleep Stories on Calm every night in bed and this is my favourite one.

 

The smell of freshly over-turned earth  . . . 

 

Misty mornings  . . . 

 

Tea biscuits  . . . 

 

Nut hatches  . . . 

 

This  . . . 

 

Lace  . . . 

 

Black cats  . . . 

 

Rubbing butter into flour  . . . 

 

This  . . . 

 

The sound of cows in the meadow  . . . 

 

Crazy quilts  . . . 

 

Farmer's markets  . . . 

 

Oh my  . . . 

 

Classic novels  . . . 

 

True dat  . . . 

 

Bare feet and cool grass on a hot summer's day  . . .  




Lemon bars  . . .  must make soon  . . . 


 

Grandsons and puppies  . . .  meet Charles, the Snoodle . . . (and Jon of course!)  Love this photo.  

And those are my favorite things for this week  . . . 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.The true test of faith is
how we treat those who
can do nothing for us
in return.
~Dillon Burroughs•。★★ 。* 。 

 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Farmhouse White Bread.  I was naughty and enjoyed a slice with some butter and molasses. Yummy! 

By the way, they are phasing out feedburner, so you may want to find another way to follow me, both here and in the kitchen.  I am not sure how I can replace it but am looking.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

 








































8 comments:

  1. I hope you are not phased out from my Reading list. I'd miss your posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not too Pam! I hope you aren't phased out of mine either! I love LOVE your posts! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of nice favourites today. Cute picture of Charles and Jon. And that pink cardigan - oh my, indeed. It's cold here for the middle of April. Warmer days ahead. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love that cardigan Elaine. Maybe one day I will learn how to knit me one of those! The forsythia is blooming here, but the wind is cold! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Those cat scissors, say what? Cute. Watch out for stickers and doggie/kittie poop in the grass, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!