Friday 2 April 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!   

 

Easy Ripple Tea Cosy from Justjen Knits.  I love this.  It is so colourful, the little heart buttons . . . sigh . . . a free pattern.  

 

Patriotic Bunting!  Red, White & Blue. From Lion Brand. You need to register, but no problem.  Registering gives you access to all sorts.  You could do this in any colours. 

 

Crafty Caroline Creates, no cut magnetic box. Free tutorial.  

 

Craft Passion.  YoYo Puffs.  Join them together to make a blanket or cushion cover, etc.  Free pattern.  A great scrap buster.  

 

Drops Design. Waffle Knit Dishcloth. 

 

Clean Mama.net, the one task that will keep your home clutter-free.  It is simple really.  Take it out. Put it away. 

 

Buzz Feed, 29 brilliant scone recipes.  I love scones. 

 

Clean Mama, how to clean make-up brushes.  

 

Where to find Pen Pals.  The Reading Residance.  I love penpals.    

 


Whatever Bright Things.  Ten snail mail essentials, plus a printable.  

 


Get Away Today, Harry Potter Sorting Hat Printable.   

 

Ways that chickens can help out in the garden. 
 
 

Lost Arts Kitchen, rendering fats at home.   

 

The Frugal Chicken.  Homesteading Hacks.   

 

Free Printable Vintage Labels, from World Label. Plus a whole lot more.   

 

Baby Socks Christmas Ornaments.  It's never too early. From Cutesy Crafts.   

 

Campside Shawl by Alicia Plummer on Ravelry.   

 

Bunny Tails for the Easter Basket with a free printable from Mama Miss. Cute idea!  

 

Dot Pebbles. Three French Hens.  Free pattern.   

 

Ravelry.  Bee Hive Egg Cosies.  Free Pattern.   

 

Retro Breakfast set. Free pattern from Lets Knit.   I love it! Wish I knew someone who could knit. I'd pay for one of these.

 


Smells Like Home.  All Butter Flaky Pie Dough.   

 


Petal Flower Edging.  Free Tutorial, plus video from Your Crochet

 


Miette Cropped Cardigan, by Andi Satterlund on Ravelry. Free pattern.  I love this. 

 

Yarnie Christmas Ornament. Free Pattern from All Free Knitting. Cute! 

 
  

Natural Living Ideas. 11 plants that repel mosquitoes.   

 

Mom for Real.  Homemade Ant Repellant/Killer.  I hate ants in the house. 

 

Little Women Paper Dolls.  You can find the complete set here, and here.   I loved my paper dolls when I was a girl.  



Felt Flowers on Delia Creates.  tutorial.

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something of interest here. 

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
“Look for a way to lift someone up,
and if that's all you do,
its enough. ~Elizabeth Lesser •。★★ 。* 。 

 

In The English Kitchen today, Fudgy Brownie Easter Egg Cookies. Yum yum!! 

A blessed Good Friday to you all. Looks like it is going to rain here. Whatever you do, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 


 




























14 comments:

  1. So many pretty things, Marie. Love the tea cozies and the boiled egg cozy with the bee. The sun is shinning here but it is very cold. We are going back into lockdown tomorrow. Have you had your vaccine yet? I'm trying to make an appt. for us. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No vaccine for me yet. Not in the right age category, but even those who are are having trouble getting appointments. WE don't have a family Doctor either. My dad got his letter a while back and still no appointment. Love and hugs. Stay safe and stay healthy! xoxo

      Delete
  2. All so cute!!!Thank you!Happy easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter weekend to you and J Monique! Be blessed! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy Good Friday to you ! Hope you are keeping warm and dry there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cute patterns here!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elizabeth! I have missed the little e-mails you were sending me. Are you okay? xoxo

      Delete
  5. I like the easy Easter Egg cookies and I just bought some pastel m&m's. Yum
    Happy Easter weekend to you too Marie!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect J! Do they taste the same as the other ones? xoxo

      Delete
  6. Happy Easter to you and yours Marie! I hope you enjoy the conference sessions and have lovely Easter moments with your family.
    You always find the most interesting things to look at. I especially love all the crocheted items of course.
    The scones look yummy!
    Plants that repel Mosquitos is a great one.
    I really like the Little Women paper dolls. I don't see children play with paper dolls much; but I loved them growing up.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! I really enjoyed conference. I hope you did too! Aren't we blessed! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  7. Yes they taste the same, there just flat instead of egg shaped.
    Yours look more Easter and mine look more Spring, not Eastery, but I love all m&m's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, flat, kind of like Smarties! Sounds good and I am betting pretty with all the spring colours! xo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!