Friday 21 August 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!




Miss Mustard Seed.  DIY desk chair slip cover.  




No source.  Just eye candy and inspiration.  What a sweet place to put some pretty embroidery.   


 



Susanne Pinner. Granny Shawl. Love this.   




Little Treasures.  Crochet Flower Bookmarks.  




The French Needle, Sophie Digard.  Inspo only.  Unless you are extremely wealthy with money to burn.



Thermo Web.  Patchwork Acorn Potholders.  Free pattern.  



No source, but isn't this a pretty hot pad? 




Handmadeia.  Cosy Patchwork Slippers Tutorial. 




Canadian Living.  Gingerbread People.  



Gentle Work.  Forget me not  . . .  love her work.  




Hen's Teeth. Homemade Brooches. Inspo only.  



Again no source.  Eye Candy only. I love this. 


   


Cocoa Rose Diaries.  Again inspiration only.

  

Polka Dot Chair. Simple Fat Quarter Table Runner.
 
 Know what. I am going to have to stop here. My computer is acting up again this morning. Admittedly it is rather old, but I love this old thing. I know it and it knows me. That's why there was no post from me yesterday. It was acting up so much, the internet  . . .  I couldn't get any photos to load up, etc. And as you know this is a pretty photo heavy blog.  I love pretty images and sharing them.  So yesterday was a blow out and today is not going well either!  I don't think its my laptop, I actually think its our internet connection!  Its very windy and rain this morning, could that be the problem??  I don't know for sure! 

Live is buzzing along.  Despite lockdowns and viruses, etc.  Life is just marching along and we are now staring the end of August in the eye.  Hard to believe.  This is the year that  . . .  wasn't. 

A thought to carry with you  . . .  

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Love yourself enough to set boundaries.
Your time and energy are precious.
You get to choose how you use it.
You teach people how to treat you
by deciding what you will and
won't accept. ~Anna Taylor•。★★ 。* 。
 •。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 



In The English Kitchen  . . .  Simple Panna Cotta with Lime Infused Berries.  


Have a wonderful Friday!   I hope your day is filled with rainbows and unicorns.  Oh if only . . .  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

 
And I do too!   









 

10 comments:

  1. Good morning, Marie. I was worried when you didn't post yesterday so I was very happy to see your post this morning. Loved the acorn pot holder and the hot water bottle cover. Hope your internet connection improves and your weather is better today. Take gentle care. Hugs and love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried for ages to do a post yesterday and couldn't get anywhere Elaine. And so then I did a sorry post, but it ended up on the other blog, so then I deleted that and just gave up! Some days are just like that! I have a heavy work day in front of me today, but this weekend Alesandra is supposed to be coming to give me a free manicure. First manicure I will ever have had! I am excited about it! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
    2. Enjoy your manicure. You won't be able to stop admiring your pretty fingers. I'm off to try to get a couple of hours more sleep. Hugs and love, Elaine

      Delete
    3. Sleep well Elaine! "MWHA!" xoxo

      Delete
  2. Miss Mustard Seed is UNBELIEVABLE.
    So much talent packed into one person:)

    Love all the crochet here..all of it♥
    My laptop is old..I don't want to let go.I am so used to it.My old Ipad is a dino at OS9..imagine..now that's a clunker..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Monique, so talented. That's one of the things I love about the WWW, we get to avail ourselves of some amazing talents that we otherwise would never hear of! I don't know what I will do when this laptop gives up the ghost! I rely on it so much. I cannot blog on my iPad. It is a newer one, but small and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. I know there is probably a way, but "I" am a dinosaur! LOL xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sorry your internet isn't up to speed. It's very frustrating when it doesn't work right. I enjoy all the pictures you share day after day. They are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pam. I enjoy sharing them! oxox

      Delete
  4. Hello, Marie.......I have read your blog daily for about 8 years or so (hard to remember for sure) but I hardly ever comment...I'm just one of those folks that so enjoys to hear from you but yes, I'm a bit lazy with offering a comment...I am an elderly widow living in Illinois, US, and just wanted to pop in to say "Hello, I just love your blog, beautiful pics, inspirational thoughts, and yummy recipes"! And everyday when I read your reminder "God loves you", I feel renewed and I carry that thought with me throughout my day. Thanks so much, Marie. (and, I work from a 10 yr. old laptop that I love, so hope you get your "old friend" working great again :) Take good care and my best wishes to you and your loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Lynney, I do remember you as you have commented before! Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you are still there! You take care also and stay safe and healthy! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!