Friday 7 August 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  
 

Today's Creative Life.  DIY Table Top Fire Bowl.  



 
Premeditated Leftovers.  Create a Butterfly Puddler.  
 
 
 
Bonnie Plants. How to create a butterfly bath which will attract lots of butterflies and give them plenty of clean water.  
 
 

 
 Home is Where the Boat is.  Slinky trellis for climbing plants. 
 
 

BHG, the complete Fall Cleaning Check List.  It will be here before we know it.  
 
 
   

 
 
 
 
 
 
More information to help you with these lovely garden visitors.  I miss hummingbirds. We don't get them here.  
 
 

Live Love Fruit.  How to attract dragon flies to keep down the mosquito presence in your yard. 
 
 
  
 
 
Good to know. What to plant to help save the bees. 
 
  

 
Swoodson Says.  20 ways to refashion clothes that are too small.  
 
 
 
 
Heather Handmade. Add length to a t-shirt that's too short.  
 
 
   

 
Betty Crocker.  Shortbread Cookies.  
 
 
   


 
My Crochet Pattern. Crochet Openwork Scarf. Video tutorial as well.  



 
 
Knitting with Chopsticks.  Soap Socks.  
 
 
 

 
All Free Crochet.  Simple Stash baskets.  
 
 
   


 
A Beautiful Mess. Woven Rag Rug.  



 
Homemade by Carmona. Stylised File Box.  
 
 

 
Our Habitat.  Clever ways to file important papers and reduce clutter.  
 
 
  
  

Debi Adams. Mushrooms, Magic and Paper Mache.  
 
 
  
 
 
A Crafty Mix.  Baked Cotton Mushrooms.  Complete tutorial.  
 
 
 
 
Taste Inspo. No source. Sounds delicious! 


 
Dakota Dreams. An assortment of paper dolls.
  
 
 

 
Gold Country. ME Magnetic Doll House.  All the rooms are there.  
 
 
 
 
Crafts by Courtney. DIY Cardboard Doll House.  
 
 
  

Bored Art.  25 paper house projects.
 
 
 
 
A Rose Tinted World.  Recycling old towels.  Eco friendly.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week!  I hope there was something of interest for you! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Happiness is the new rich.
Inner Peace is the new success.
Health is the new wealth.
Kindness is the new cool.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
 
In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Soft Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dip.  
 

Have a wonderful Friday. Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
 
And I do too! 
 


 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my i5 iw qlmost time to start fall cleaning and here I didn't get the Spring clean done. It's looking rather shabby and needs a good cleaning. Still seems so much like summer though, It' wait a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy looking through your DIY items. I liked the Butterfly Puddler.
    I guess fall will be here before we know it and we will need a cleaning list.
    We just got a bird feeder and we are really enjoying it.
    Thanks for the graphic for Mosquito control. We will need it soon. We do need to work on saving the bees; I'm worried.
    I may need to work on re-fashioning clothes. I'm up a size; it's called the Covid 10.
    I love the scarves and we will need them sooner than I wish.
    I do love a good stash basket and have some for books and magazines.
    I'm getting ready to clean out my study area and the files ideas are awesome.
    Campfire Strawberries look yummy!
    I do love paper dolls and doll houses. I wish children played wit them more. They gave me countless hours of joy as a child.
    Fun finds as always! Blessings and hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!