Sunday 15 August 2021

Things I have always wanted to do . . .

 

 

 

Ride a horse at sunset along a beach.  

 

Have a Hot Air Balloon ride  . . . 



Visit Greece . . . 


 

Eat pizza, pasta and gelato in Rome  . . . 




Go on rides at the fair without feeling sick . . . 


 
(source

Grow all my own fruits and vegetables  . . . 

 


Sleep in a hammock  . . . 



Have my own chickens  . . . 


 

Create the most beautiful snowflakes  . . .  out of paper  . . . 


 

Learn how to knit socks  . . .  

Some of these things are certainly within my reach, some not so within my reach. But its always nice to have something to reach for  . . .  


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.Worrying does not
empty tomorrow of its troubles.
It empties today
of its strength.
•。★★ 。* 。 

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cinnamon Rolls, small batch.  Deliciously simple to make and oh boy, some good! The recipe makes six simple rolls. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!! One last day of deadlines to meet for me and then I can catch up on everything that needs catching up on! (Not complaining!)  Have a good one everyone and don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  





9 comments:

  1. That's an impressive list, Marie. As you say, some we can dream about and some we can actually achieve. Enjoy your Sunday. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. The crunch is on with my final manuscript being due tomorrow. Yikes! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. We’re hoping to visit Greece next year for our 50th anniversary!🇬🇷
    Have a good week Marie.🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to go since I was a young girl and saw Haley Mills in the Moonspinners film! I thought I might have a chance to get there when living in the UK, but alas, never did get there. You have a good week also! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful Sunday and new week ahead, busy Marie! xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I hope you enjoy them! I can tell you they are some good! But then again I may be a bit biased! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!