Friday 20 August 2021

Kitty Spam . . .

 

A bit of kitty spam here this morning, rather than my regular Friday finds. I am a bit distracted this  morning.  I hope you don't mind. This was taken last night. It was Cinnamon sitting on my sofa on one of their very few rest moments.  I tell you they are little bundles of energy!

Life just got very exciting. I have taken a bazillion photos of them, but very few turned out because they are in constant movement. I have my little robovac moving about here this morning and they are a bit flummoxed as to what it is. They will get used to it I am sure.

At the moment they are not so much  interested in playing with their toys as they are in playing with my hands, legs and feet. Can you say ouchie?

 
(Nutmeg) 

I managed to get quite a nice shot of Nutmeg yesterday.  I thought this quite beautiful. He is sitting on top of my placemats in a bowl on the bottom shelf of my side cupboard at the moment watching the hoover move about. I think Cinnamon is hiding under the sofa.

Cinnamon (left) Nutmeg (right) 

They have settled in very nicely and are using the litter box and eating well. I had bought two tins of cat food, but will have to go out this morning and get some more because I have opened the second one this morning. They are only tiny tins.  Right now there is a bowl of dry kitten kibble and a bowl of water sitting out, that's all.  

They slept with me all last night.  Yep. Curled right up against me. They pretty much left me alone.  There wasn't a lot of activity.  Which I was happy about.  I had started off with my bedroom door closed, but they were meowing and wanting to come in, so I ended up letting them come in.  And they stayed with me all night. 

I did get up to go to the loo about 2:30 (age is a pain sometimes) and the woke up a bit then and wanted to play, but I just ignored them and they went back to sleep and so did I until 6:30 this morning when I got up.

(Cinnamon) 

I don't think my life is ever going to be boring now, do you? 

Its raining this morning. I think we are going to get a bit of hurricane activity this weekend, so I will need to get out early and pick up a few things.  I'll be back tomorrow with a proper post.  In the meantime I will leave you with a thought for today . . . 

A thought to carry with you . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

*.˛As soon as I saw you I knew
an adventure was going to begin.
~Winnie the Pooh•。★★ 。* 。 



My sister and I discovered a new type of  hard shelled squash when we were out the other day. Mashed Potato Squash.  I cooked it for my supper the other day. It was delicious!  Mashed Potato Squash

Have a wonderful Friday!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  


12 comments:

  1. Cutie patooties and they will enrich your life tenfold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are beautiful, Marie. And such good little sleepers. How do you tell them apart? Enjoy your first full day with them. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nutmeg has four white paws Elaine and is a boy, Cinnamon is a girl. But they are full of energy! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Two delightful additions to your home!….they’re adorable!!!
    Best, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much Becky! They certainly are keeping me on my toes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressed the kitties are using the litter box properly and that they even slept with you quietly!! I hope all the joy continues!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie~

    Oh.my.goodness! Cinnamon and Nutmeg are just adorable!! I love ginger cats, I truly think they have the sweetest personality! I'm looking forward to watching them grow and change and turn into beautiful young ladies! I can see how much you already love them...what a delight they will be in your life, Marie!! XOXOX

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they are so precious!! I laughed a lot reading your post. Kittens are such busy, curious babies! So lovely that they slept with you their first night ...they have now officially adopted you! Can't wait to read more about your new adventures with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!