Thursday 5 August 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 


A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.  


 

Red hair  . . .  love it  . . . 

 

Basket full of gnomes  . . . 

 
(source

Crochet pillow covers  . . . 

 
 

This mix of colors . . . 


 

This  . . . 


 

Wooden spools  . . . 


 

This  . . .  beautiful  . . . 


 

Pin cushions  . . . 


 

Pretty drinking glasses  . . . 

 

Wicker picnic baskets   . . . 


 

Vintage casserole dishes  . . . 

 

A patch of sunlight  . . . 

 
(source

Sunsets . . . 

 

Farm fresh eggs  . . . 

 


Fresh crumpets  . . . 

 

Hand knit socks.  I gave mine to my dad because his feet get cold and sore at night.

 


Hippity hoppity  . . .  that white tail  . . . 

 
(source

Such a pretty collar  . . . 

 
(source

Hand knit cardigans  . . .  love them . . . 

 

I used to love sweet tea  . . . 

 
(source

Sunflowers  . . . .

 
(source

This  . . . 

 
(source

And this  . . . 

 
(source

Foot stools  . . . 

 

A tin of Danish biscuits  . . .  only at Christmas  . . . 

 


Fresh garden produce  . . . 

 


Bees  . . . 

 
(source

Strip quilts  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope some of them were yours also. 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.Start your day
with good intentions.•。★★ 。* 。 

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . . Cherry and Vanilla Scones.  Deliciously simple to make! 

Have a wonderful Thursday!  Whatever you get up to, don't ever forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


And I do too!  


6 comments:

  1. Delightful favourites! Love that cute little footstool. Enjoy your day. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love sweet tea, especially on hot summer days. We have some very hot and humid days coming our way here, but for today is it quite pleasant, sunny and dry with hardly any humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favorites, especially the sunsets…
    xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love scones!
    I have a granddaughter with red hair, so that was a fun photo to see. Of course, I love any crocheted items.
    I have some of my mother's old pin cushions and I still use them.
    I haven't seen pretty drinking glasses like these.
    We have a wicker picnic basket that I love.
    Sunsets are the best and I love good photos of them.
    Fresh eggs are always fun. My daughter is raising chickens. She might be moving closer.
    I guess we will need to shop for fresh garden produce since we didn't do any gardening this year. We do have apple tree that is doing well. Our drought is bad here.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these lovely pics ! Cheering me up ! :) THANKYOU X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!