Friday 21 May 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!   



 Now this is really useful.   Taking two flat sheets (in co-ordinating colours) and turn them into a Custom Duvet Cover.   From Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body


 


Ten habits of people with organized houses.   Love, LOVE this!  from The Inspired Room





The easiest way to make a Silhouette.  I've always wanted to do that.   From Rain on a Tin Roof

 

I love, LOVE this beautiful lacy throw.  Perfect for just throwing over your legs on those cooler summer days.   From the people at BHG 


 Your guide to growing herbs.   Also from the people at BHG

 

From Indulgy.   Free Printables.  You could use these for all sorts of things. 


 

No instructions, quite simpmly some eye candy.   I love this.  It's so pretty.  The whole page is pretty.   From Elizabetta.  Some pages are just beautiful. 




I just love these mason jar pin cushion sewing kits.   You can find a complete tutorial on eHow




A toilet paper roll Paddington Bear.   Loving it.   From Red Ted Art.


 


How to make a French Styled Bench from a couple of broken chairs.  Complete tutorial.   Loving it.   A complete tutorial from An Oregon Cottage.  


 

Love these cute little fairy gardens.   Now to find a suitable container!  From Pink and Green Mama

  

This Puff Paint Pillow Cover from BHG is really nice.   Can you imagine the possibilities? 




How to take three Ikea bookcase units and turn them into what looks like a great built in space.  I love this idea!  From Domestically Speaking.  


I just love these paper Butterfly Magnets.  They're so pretty!  From Modge Podge Rocks


 


Turn Wine Glasses into Lamps.  Simples.  From Everyday Celebrating.  


 

I love, LOVE these days of the week tea towels.   From Bee in My Bonnet.  They're so cute.  There are also some really cute jar wraps on the same page.  

 

My Poppet.  Tunisian Crochet Wash cloths. 

 

Artcampla.  Egg Carton Fairy Dolls. 

 

Home Talk.  Clothespin Santas.
 
 

Doodles in my Sketchpad.  Paper Mache mushrooms.

And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest for you here!!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 The ordinary arts we practice every day at home
are of more importance to the soul
than their simplicity might suggest.
~Thomas Moore.•。★★ 。* 。 

 

In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Spiced Molasses Cookies.  A small batch.  Yummilicious!  Recipe makes exactly one dozen cookies. 

Have a wonderful Friday no matter what you get up to!  Don't forget along the way  . . . 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 








8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun Friday finds, Marie. I've actually made the mason jar sewing kits. Not difficult at all. Well, it's supposed to be very hot today so we may go early for groceries. Take gentle care. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made them also Elaine and they are really cute! I hope you get your grocery shopping done before it gets too hot for you! Not sure what it will do here today, but the sun is shining brightly! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. I’ve made the jar sewing kits. The butterflies are cute, so nice for this time of year, Have a lovely day,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason jars are so useful for lots of different things. I love the idea of a sewing kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute inspiration!! Have a happy day. xo, V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ideas...but could not get the link to work for the lacy throw...it is indeed gorgeous!!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go Elizabeth: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/beautiful-crochet-afghan

      I will fix the link in the post as well. Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  6. You do find the most interesting items to look at, drool over and just find fun.
    I must find time to learn about being organized. Loved the free printable. The French styled Bench is adorable; I want one. Fairy gardens are so cute. I think the butterfly magnets are fun.
    I remember having cloths with the days on; I loved them.
    Thanks for sharing all of this; it was a fun one.
    Blessings and hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!