Thursday 20 May 2021

My favorite things . . .

 

  

A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitty pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥   

 

Big floppy sun hats  . . . 

 

Butterflies  . . . 

 

Tuxedo cats  . . . 

 

Blue and white  . . . 

 
(source

Botanical sketching  . . . 

 
(sheep

Sheep, they are such benign creatures  . . .  so docile 

 
(source

Hummingbirds, now this is a pretty one . . . 

 
(source

Humanized animals in children's books  . . .  

 

Coloring books . . . .

 

A new box of crayons   . . . 


Fish and chips at the seaside.  Will miss that  . . . 

 

Getting letters  . . . 

 

Stationary. I love the stuff. I have some bumblebee stationary  . . . 

 

Secret gardens, there was one at the big house when I worked there  . . . 

 

Hidden worlds  . . .  


 

White on white, on white  . . . 

 

Teddy bears  . . .  I left mine in the UK.  *sniff *sniff  . . . 

 

And teddy bunnies  . . . 

 

Primitive  . . .  

 

Stained glass  . . . 

 

Porcelain half dolls  . . . 

 

Doodling  . . .  

 

Early in the morning  . . .  

 


Naughty but nice.  I swear they put something in it that makes you automatically crave it every couple of months  . . . 

 

Pink peonies  . . .  mom liked them too  . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this morning. What are some of yours??

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
Difficult roads often lead to 
Beautiful destinations.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 

 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  easy Best Oven Barbequed Ribs.  Deliciously simple!  These were really yummilicous!

Have a wonderful day. I hope it is filled with some of your favourite things.  Whatever you get up to don't forget!!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

 

9 comments:

  1. I love that wee mouse, too. Her name is Celestine and her guardian is a big soft-hearted brown bear. Her books are delightful. All your favourites are mine, too. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I love that you know who the wee mouse is! I will have to check it out! I love it! Thank you Elaine! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. I had some KFC yssterday. A reward for getting the shopping done. I had a pot pie, not the pieces of chicken, but it had plenty of it inside. Nice crust and perfectly seasoned. Absolutely delicious. We must reward ourselves for a job well done !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet it was delicious. It sounds delicious anyways! I have never had a KFC chicken pot pie! Putting it on my bucket list! Thanks Pam! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Write a lEttEr on stationEry ...only way I can remember which is which ...in plAce or stAble stationAry ...got to get a note off to you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so kind of you! I will look forward to it! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I do love your favorite things. They always make me smile and I can relate to why they are your favorites. You are right KFC is rater addicting. I haven't had any recently, so now I am really wanting some.
    I must get a new hat for gardening and I would want it in blue.
    I always love butterflies and would love a cat if I wasn't allergic.
    Blue and white and white on white is the best. I love those colors of dishes and flowers for sure.
    I do love sheep and spent time on a sheep herders farm when I was little.
    I plan to get a hummingbird feeder this year for sure. I think they are fascinating.
    I love the smell of a new box of crayons and there are so many interesting colors now.
    Gosh, now I want fish and chips!!
    I would love to dash away into a secret garden sometime and just meditate away.
    I do love teddy bears and treasure the ones I have; sorry you had to leave them behind.
    I love stationary and like to write letters now and then. I wish it was a more popular thing to do. I hate texting.
    Fresh flowers are the best and I love when ours's come to bloom.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!