Friday 18 December 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!    

  

Hot Pickled Peppers from The Roasted Root.  I like hot pickled peppers on subs. Peter Piper picked a peck  . . . 

 

A very pretty baby sweater.  From What To Knit When.  

 

DIY Oven Cleaner.  Cleverly Inspired.  All natural.   

 

Divided Scripture Case Tutorial from Sugar Bee Crafts.  You could easily adapt it for any scriptures however.   

 


Mooey and Friends.  A free pattern for a DIY Neck Pillow.  Crochet.   

  


Pizzazzerie.  Free Printable gift tags and a recipe for Cinnamon Spice Caramel Corn.   
 

  

You never know when this might come in handy.

 

Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes. Simply Kierst.   Such a simple idea!  

 

I could find no source, but it is a simple enough idea.  Christmas Cookie Cans for gift giving using empty Pringles Cans. 

 

Yummiest Food.  Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake.  Very pretty!   

 

Tips for Women.  20 Things to sew for the Kitchen.   

 

A beautiful knitted Shawl.  This is so pretty.  From Balls to Walls Knits.   

 

This is cute.  A DIY Family Photo Christmas Wreath.  I love it!  From The Crafting Chicks.  Its supposed to be for Valentines Day, but it would work for Christmas very well I think! 

 

Create Craft Love.  A lighted Burlap Garland.  Simple. 

 

Red Velvet Cake Roll with Chocolate and Peppermint Buttercream Frosting.  From Platter Talk.  This looks so good!  A great alternative to Christmas Pudding. 

 

Cookie Cutter Fudge from Betty Crocker.  So sweet and I don't mean that just because of the sugar content!  These are cute! 

 

Mason Jar Friendship Soup.  With a free printable label.  From Oh My Creative.  What a great neighbor or friend Christmas Gift. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh944UH13lYap-vn2u0A3QffFZ6-zhm5dxztMEFqREbHVILYNP-NG8B3ZV3cNeWpPZB75pgqzdtGCYi5JDTXi-EDo2Zi39PIOZhU6B_0abRoxzfPTHtJ2Fapf-bCLUuA-Z9A4y8N2RWpKyv/s640/9366be1f6f6620ab9450cc8b04afae92.jpg 

Ravelry.  A cute neck warmer to knit.   Love the ruffle. 

 

I love these curtains.  Art Com Quaine

 

Some inspiration from BeedeeBabee.  Eye Candy for every season. 

 

I totally adore this knitted hood.  Love.  LOVE!  From Ravelry

 

From Tip Hero.  Icecube Tray Chocolates.  Great idea! 

 

Paperboard Desk Storage DIY.  From Ebay.  No instructions but inspiration only.  Looking at this I find myself thinking, I could do that and make it pretty depending on the paper I used. 

 

From Ang Says.  Ever so handy. 

 

Shoe Boxes as Drawer Dividers.  From Real Simple

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!

A thought to carry with you . . .

⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰
Don't be afraid to fail.
Be afraid not to try.
~Unknown
⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰ 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Potato & Cheese Pie. A simple Vegetarian Main, or a side dish for other things. Delicious either way! 


We got snow yesterday. Not as much as some, but still pretty to look at.


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 






10 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could knit and crochet. I've tried watching youtube videos and everything, just cannot get the hang of it. Always love your Friday Finds, so many interesting things. Wishing you joy and happiness! Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raquel! I can knit but I crochet better! I would love to be able to knit socks and mittens! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. That last picture of the snow and the Christmas lights reflected in the window is very pretty. We have just a little snow covering the ground here, but that's enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! We still have a bit, but it’s slowly melting! By Christmas it will be gone! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the picture of the white house in the snow. Is that your house or perhaps you're across the street taking the picture? The reflection of the Christmas tree is so pretty. Our tree is up and almot finished. We're out to Metro for a few last minute groceries. Stay warm. Stay safe. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s the neighbours house across the way Elaine! It’s acute little house! Love you! Hugs. Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow...lots of very interesting ideas here...thanks!! Esp. appreciate that chart of substitutions...something I am always doing anyway due to allergies!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allergies can be so hard to deal with Elizabeth! You’re welcome! Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!