Thursday 3 December 2020

My Favourite Things . . .

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOOPpfEd5Zsq2tbOc2-UBk6Njak8VrG7e7evggWXGZ2mh-j53ekFS5_iJ7oLR7meELGbGOHT1tpJoMRH-WDForIBx-F86puBU5K_uuGKf1hWiGc5Jko8kG6S71gFooUD3ZEZNrNzAWfJI/s320/alfp_favorite_things.png 


These are a few of my favourite things. Maybe some of them are your favourites too. It is a good to take your mind off things that are bringing you down and to dwell on the good more often than not. You can admire without wanting. What can I say, I like to look at pretty things!   


Rugelach Cookies . . .  quite simply adore them. 
 

Brown paper packages . . . .

 
The smell of a real tree at Christmas  . . . 

 
Warm socks  . . . 


Handmade ornaments  . . . 



I love LOVE this post box  . . .


I think this is adorable  . . .   


Love these and that spoon  . . .

 

The look of love is in her eyes  . . .  


Little Women  . . . 


The sound and smell of a log fire.  Snap, crackle and pop  . . . 

 
A school of fishes  . . . 


Double wicks and Christmas scents  . . . 


Room with a view  . . . 

 
A tiny world  . . . 



Owl post  . . . . 
 

Those paws  . . .  that nose  . . . 

 
This face  . . . .  missing her so much  . . . 


Fairy lights  . . . . 


I wonder how they do that  . . .  very quaint  . . .  
 
And those are my favourite things for this week  . . . 

A thought to carry with you . . .


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Your home should be
the antidote to stress,
not causing it.•。★★ 。* 。



There's nothing new in the kitchen today, but you may want to try these super simple English Muffins I made earlier this year. They were just wonderful!  Fresh English Muffins. You can't go wrong! 

I hope you have a wonderful day.  I am going to do some cooking today, a bit of this and a bit of that.  We'll see what happens!  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
 


And I do too!    




































14 comments:

  1. So many lovely favourites! I love the scent of fresh 🌲trees 🌲. Your English muffins look delicious. We're off to the post office to mail your Christmas package 📦. Enjoy your day, Marie. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look forward to Christmas Elaine! Those English muffins are great! I hope you will try them and enjoy them! Love and hugs! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. LOts of same faves..enjoy your nesting day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique! You too! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. Oh I do love a cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and I love warm woolly socks in the winter.I'm never with out a pair on my feet. If my feet are warm, then so am I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get me some! In Germany, they cover your hot chocolate with whipped cream! I quite liked that Pam! ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Lovely favorites! The best is that post box, oh my! 💌♥️💌
    Happy Day, V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would love that V! I need to get me one! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  5. Marie, do you have to use bread machine yeast for the English muffins or is regular yeast okay? I'd like to make some for our Sunday morning breakfast. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could use regular yeast but you would have to prove it first! Prove it in some of the liquid before using it! Xoxo

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed looking through your favorite things. It really helped lift my spirit and my anxious feeling for Christmas. I get overwhelmed sometimes with the large posterity I have. This year will be hard because we won't see any of them. I do hope for a moment on Zoom.
    Hot Cocoa is the best and we have yet to have some. I do love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. We used to always have them until we lived in Las Vegas for 7 years and they would dry out too soon.
    Warm socks and homemade ornaments, perfect!
    I do love the mailbox and the other items; way Cute!
    Little cats and Little Women are favorites. I do love fires in the winter and the fishes are cute, but I mostly loved the staircase. Smells of Christmas and the scenery is so lovely.
    Of course, the best is Mitzie and I can't imagine how hard it is to not have her with you.
    Sending loving thoughts, prayers and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can see them all on Zoom also LeAnn! What would we do without modern technology? It has been a real God send in these past months! Love, hugs and blessings for you! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love the smell of a fresh tree. Hot cocoa is a huge favorite too. I like to put marshmallow cream, a big dollop, on top. Owl post, Dickens candles, Little Women - what's not to love? Kindred spirits we are! Smile - Happy looks good on you! Raquel XO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!