Thursday 17 December 2020

My Favourite Things . . .

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOOPpfEd5Zsq2tbOc2-UBk6Njak8VrG7e7evggWXGZ2mh-j53ekFS5_iJ7oLR7meELGbGOHT1tpJoMRH-WDForIBx-F86puBU5K_uuGKf1hWiGc5Jko8kG6S71gFooUD3ZEZNrNzAWfJI/s320/alfp_favorite_things.png 

 

These are a few of my favourite things. Maybe some of them are your favourites too. It is a good to take your mind off things that are bringing you down and to dwell on the good more often than not. You can admire without wanting. What can I say, I like to look at pretty things! 

 


I would love to have a little house just like this. It looks so cosy  . . . 

 
Snow Globes have always fascinated me . . . 


My hope for the world  . . . 


Cinnamon ornaments  . . . 


Simply lovely  . . . 

 
Candy cane sheets  . . . 

 
Hanging stockings  . . . 


Peppermint sticks  . . . 


Emma Bridgewater  . . . 


Vintage Postcards  . . . 


Bottle Brush Trees  . . . 


Holiday Wreaths  . . . . 


Pretty mittens  . . . 


Pretty ornaments  . . . 



Beautiful place settings  . . . 


The well dressed table  . . . 


Love this  . . . . 


Christmas Cross Stitch  . . . 


So pretty  . . . 

 
Fat little trees  . . . 

 
This  . . . 


Christmas in every corner  . . . 

 
Votives  . . . . 

 
Cranberry Hearts  . . . 

 
Love this   . . . 


 
And finally  . . .  this  . . . 
 
And those are my favourite things for this week.  A very Christmassy post this morning.  I have accredited where I can. Most images were found here on  Pinterest. 

We are expecting a heavy snowfall today.  We shall see. So far nothing is falling. But we are prepared.  I can't wait. (Says the Canadian who hasn't seen a lot of snow in years and years and years!)

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
You are the most
valuable investment
you will ever make.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Date & Raisin Squares.  A beautiful compromise between two loves. With a sweet filling and a buttery oat crumble crust and topping. 

Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and stay warm.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
 


And I do too!    
 
 





















































 

5 comments:

  1. Christmas in every corner for sure. That picture of the Christmas bed with the teo puos is pure perfectuin! We got a light dusting of snow overnight. You stay safe in the storm. Good day to do some Christmas baking. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elaine! Love and hugs always. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your post today is very appreciated. I do love all things Christmas ! Hope you all stay safe in your winter storm. Here we have just a dusting of snow on the ground. We missed the bullet on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute things!No snow here can you believe..?Marie there is a home almost like that one a couple of streets over..I love it too.
    In my small town there are newer homes but the vast majority of the village homes are OOOLLLD and I love them so.your bars look delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get it soon enough I am sure! And it will make up for lost time! I love older homes as they have mucho personality! ❤️

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!