Friday 23 February 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

  


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




 Little Miss Celebration.  Stand Up Paper Eggs for Easter.  Love these.




 Saint Patrick's Day Joke Teller.  A free printable for kids from Bren Did.


 



 Quirky Sleep Masks to Crochet.  From Top Crochet Patterns.





Knitted kitchen Towel holder.  Becoming Crafty.  I like this.  A great way to use scrap yarn.  




Now this is a really nice idea.  A DIY Wood Slice Cheese Tray.  I love it.  From the people at BH&G.  Looks easy enough and quite unusual.




From She Knows, make your own mailable Cake Postcard.  Using a sponge and a few other bits and bobs.  What an unusual gift/birthday greeting!  Complete tutorial.




I love these painted flowerpot pin cushions!  They are adorable.  Easy also.  No source, just eye candy, but they look so easy to do you wouldn't need much in the way of instruction.




Flora Needlebook Pattern.  A downloadable PDF from Etsy.  The shop is called mmmcrafts.  I really like this. I love needlebooks.




Easy to sew DIY Washcloth Travel pouches for holding your toothpaste, etc.  From Whimsey Love




From Molly Moo Crafts a unique and novel way to wrap a gift.  I love it!  Oh that I had some kiddos to do this for!




Cardboard Box Play houses for kids, using leftover wall paper, etc.   Love it!  From A Beautiful Mess.




From Ravelry.  Tawashi Knot Dish Cloth pattern.  A great way to use up scraps.  Love it!




Union Jack Tea Cosy Pattern.  Free if you buy yarn.  I like this. You can also buy the pattern for a nominal fee.   From Love Knitting. It does say takes advanced skills.  Not for me, but one can hope.




From Lime Riot.  I love this.  Its such a pretty thing and so simple.   I think it is the simplicity of it which I love most.




More Eye Candy.  Found on Tumbler.  No instructions.  Just inspiration.  Its so pretty. I love Queen Anne's lace.




I love this scarf.  It looks easy to do  and you could do it in any colour you wanted to do it in.  From A Crocheted Simplicity.  Free pattern.  


 


Needlefelting AND embroidery.  Two of my loves combined.  From This is Colossal.


 


A Cultivated Nest.  15 ways to re-purpose an old suitcase.  Love this.




 Papercrafting an Airmail Booklet.   Can you still buy airmail envelopes? I could not find the source, but I love this.




I love this Little Bird Needle Book.   So sweet.  A complete tutorial on Michelle's Romantic Tangle.




I love this idea.  Genius.  Great for keeping your stitches even.   I love it!  No source.




I love wool felt penny rugs.  I did a snowman candle mat a few years back that I really enjoyed making.  It got left behind in the U.K.  I need to do another one. A complete tutorial on how to sew a penny rug can be found here at Penny Rugs and More.


And that's it for this week.  I am running out of time.  I hope you found something useful.  I know I did!

A thought to carry with you  . . .

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛*What is done in love is done well.
~Vincent Van Gogh  •。★★ 。* 。  




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Baked Apple Butter  Pork Chops.  These were fabulous! And such an easy make.


Cindy and I are off to Dollarama this morning and then we are going to go change my father's bed for him. Then I have to come home and get the bedroom ready for Eileen's arrival tomorrow. Exciting times!  Whatever you get up to today, stay safe and be happy. Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   

3 comments:

  1. Your Friday finds are all very charming. I remember making the joke tellers when we were kids. Exciting to get ready for Eileen's visit. You'll have lots of fun together. Enjoy your visit to Dollarama. Always fun. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy day for you, I'm sure you are looking forward to Eileen's visit. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute ideas!! Wow, lots of kids love making things with cardboard and those houses are really cute!! Have fun with your daughter coming to stay!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!