Thursday 8 February 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 


This  . . .  its so true.


 

Pretty cup, pretty teabag.  I like pretty.


 

A room with a view  . . . 


 

A sink full of flowers  . . . 


 

Fresh croissants.  The best are in France  . . .  so good.


 

Hot chocolate with marshmallows  . . .  again, France  . . . 


 

Beautiful plates  . . . 


 


A comfy reading corner . . . 


 

Dogs  . . .  they make me smile  . . . 


 

Donkey's too  . . . 


 

A bucket full of daisies  . . . 


 

Streetlights  . . . 


 


Warm slippers  . . . 


 

Old fashioned cinnamon rolls  . . . 


 

A cozy throw to keep the legs warm  . . . 


 

Fresh apple pie  . . .  so good with cheese or ice cream  . . .  or both.


And those are my favorite things for today. Maybe some of them were yours as well!


A thought to carry with you . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*If you truly love nature,
you will find beauty everywhere.
~Vincent Van Gogh•。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today, a copy cat recipe for Dolly Parton's Stampede Soup.  The recipe is a small batch and makes two delicious servings. Quick and easy and on the table in less than 15 minutes.

I hope you have a wonderful day today!  I got up really late. My father actually called me and woke me up instead of it being the other way around!  I got over 8 hours sleep last night, which never happens for me. I am lucky to get 7!  In any case, I do hope your day is filled to overflowing with some of your favorite things!  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   

4 comments:

  1. Soup sounds good today, I'm a soup lover. You must of needed the sleep, makes up for those nights you didn't sleep well. Going to be close to 10 Celsius today, so unusual for Febbruary. But we will take it. Hope your snow is melting away. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have needed it for sure Linda! I feel more tired though, funny thing that! -1 here today and sunny blue skies. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely favourites today, Marie. Is your snow beginning to melt? It's a bright, sunny day here, so unlike February. We were out and about doing some grocery shopping. I got some plump lemons to make your lemon cake. I cheated and bought a rotisserie chicken for dinner. We're having potato/cauliflower mash and yellow beans and carrots as veggies. Dessert will be your apple cake - Mostly Apples. So good. Take care. Stay safe. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have enjoyed watching a number of donkey youtube videos this recently...they are so hilarious and seem like the best of pets!! Wish we had known this years ago when we were young enough to have had some!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!