Friday 16 February 2024

Friday, Friday . . .

 

 

So sorry to do this twice in one week, but I don't have time to write a regular post today.  My father's prescriptions need picking up and he gets them through the SuperStore. Their pharmacy is not open on the weekend and he needs them for Sunday so we have to pick them up today and we thought we might as well do his grocery shopping as well and get it all done in the one way.  I have to be out of here by 9 a.m. and its already 7:30 so this is a short one I am afraid. Some weeks are just like that I guess.  I will be back tomorrow morning with a nice long post, a new poem by Edna and lots of other things to share.  In the meantime be happy, stay safe,  and be blessed!


Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   

2 comments:

  1. Life does happen and many times we get overwhelmed with things that have to be done. I hope you are able to get rest. Family is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is everything, specially when we are blessed to have elderly parents! We will see you tomorrow have a great day !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!