Thursday 22 February 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 


Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 


Bread and Jam. All week I have been craving it.  Not as much jam as you see here however. That would be foolish for me. Just a slice of bread, spread with a tiny smidge of butter and topped with a thin veneer of strawberry jam.  Heaven  . . . 


 


Pretty shoes  . . . those days are gone. I don't wear any shoes now that will call attention to my ankles or legs. I wear shoes for comfort and protection.  And warmth.


 


Rooms filled with light  . . . 


 


Messy hair, so artfully styled, and yet I cannot bring myself to allow this on my own head  . . . not sure why.  It belongs on the young.  On the older woman, it just feels and looks  . . . like I have forgotten to brush my hair, lol


 


Truth  . . . 


 


Pink  . . . . 


 


Sunflowers  . . . 



 


Narcissi (?)  Is that the plural?  In any case, a sweet, sweet flower  . . . 



 


A pretty mug  . . . .  love this with the ditsy flowers and the hummingbird  . . . 



 

All of this  . . .  the cloth, the book, the daisies  . . . 




 

Shadows . . . .  brilliant photography . . . 




 


Gnomes . . .  they show up everywhere, lol


 


Comfort  . . . 


 


Poetry . . .  the groanings, yearnings, and beatings of the human heart  . . .  put to paper  . . . 



 


Snowmen  . . . . 

 


February light  . . . 


 


“A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.” ― Ernest Hemingway


To be so at ease  . . . 


 


A good friend  . . .  someone to share all your secrets with  . . . 


 

Cute  . . .  cute  . . .  cute  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week.  I am running out of time.  I wonder how they made that bunny though  . . .  so sweet. 







Pssttt  . . .  you are also one of my favorite things! I don't tell you enough.


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*No matter what people tell you . . . 
words and ideas can change the world.
~Robin Williams  ° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ° * 。 • ˚ 






In The English Kitchen today  . . .  How to Make a Mashed Potato Bowl.  Such comforting deliciousness. 

I hope that you have a wonderful day today!  Whatever you get up to, be happy, seek joy, be blessed, stay warm,  and don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I could scroll those photos multiple times. They just make your heart smile! Oh, and I do love cute shoes, lots of jam, sleeping kitties and a cute mug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, temperatures reaching almost 10 Celsius today, a bit cloudy out. Love the cat asleep on the books photo. Love my version of bowl food. Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!