Tuesday 13 February 2024

Just a quick one!

 

 

Not my usual post this morning. I would normally do a Day Book Entry, but I don't have time to do one of those this morning.  Cindy and I are going to surprise my dad and meet him at the A&W for breakfast. He's been a bit blue lately, understandably so.  Anyways, we thought it would be a nice surprise for him this  morning.  We are expecting a big storm starting later today so  none of us will probably be able to get out for a few days until its all cleaned up.  And I seriously doubt any of us will be meeting up for our usual Wednesday night supper at the Big Scoop.

Of course, there is a chance that all of the storm hype could be for nothing, but one thing I have learned in life is that it is good to be prepared for any situation. It might end up being nothing, but it could be something.  Better safe than sorry as they say!

Anyways, I hope that you all have a beautiful day. I will be back tomorrow with a usual post.  Happy Pancake Day!  Stay safe. Stay warm.  Don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   

6 comments:

  1. I sure hope the storm is not as bad as they are telling you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really got nothing here where I live in the Valley. The South Shore was not so lucky! Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ah nice...you are doing for your dad what any of us parents would wish our children to do!! Hope the storm bypasses your area!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were really blessed Elizabeth and so far have received nothing! Whew! Mom always said that we lived in God's country and I think she was right. We hardly ever get the bad storms. They seem to pass over us! xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a nice surprise for your Dad, I'm sure you will all enjoy the breakfast and the company. Hope the storm isn't as bad as predicted, but best to be prepared. We have some snow coming later this afternoon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did enjoy spending some extra time with him Linda. He was very pleased to see us. Thankfully the worst of the storm passed us by! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!