Friday 5 May 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!  






Holden the Hedgehog.  Ravelry.  Pattern for a crochet hook holder. Not free, but not too expensive either.  Cute.




I actually like this one better.  Free pattern on Ravelry.   




Tilda's World.  I love these pretty little fabric birds.  Then again, I love anything Tilda.





 Sew Modern Bags. Honeycomb Basket. 





  
Prim Penny Make Dos.  All her stuff is gorgeous.  I am in love with this cat.  





 
Ravelry.  Sampler Snowman Boot Cuffs.  For next winter?  




 
Lullaby Melodia.  Crab stitch tutorial.  





Start knitting. A variety of knitted capelettes.  Nice!  





 Fairy Tale in a Room Box. No source.  Just inspiration.  So cute! 




 
I love the work of Chloe Remiat.  It is so whimsical.





Kim Welling.  Comfort Boxes.  




 Moline on Flickr.  Tea Cups and Roses. 





 
I love the vivid colours in this.  It says unavailable, but I wish I could find a pattern for it, or maybe even just use this colour template to do another kind of blanket.  I love the combination.  Thanks for finding it Marsha!  Here is the source!






Tea Stove by Herend.  It only costs a bazillion dollars.  lol  In my dreams maybe.  So lovely however.





How cute are these?  I couldn't find the source.  

 




Cinderberry Stitches.  (This might be the source)  Matchbox Mermaids.  





 Kate's Creative Space.  Kiss in a box.  Cute idea! 





The Kitchn.  DIY Muffin Liners.  




 Craft Passion.  Sock Kangaroo.  Love it!  





A box of little houses by Ceramicist Szilvia Vihriala on Instagram. I'm not sure why but they make me think of Cinq Terre, or an Irish village. All that color makes me smile.






This also makes me smile  . . .  such cute little bloom holders. I could not find a source.  






 
Mod Flowers.  Cute dolls.  So sweet.  




Uses for Cream of Tartar. 






 
The Real Violet Pie.  Tiny snout bears.  Cute!  






The Home School Scientist. 100 things to study in your backyard.  





Look 4 Ward.  By Vera Torokova.  Miniature dolls that can fit in a walnut shell.  Amazing.



 



 
From Britain with Love.  How to knit a lamb.  Free pattern.  





Adventure in a Box.  Rocks painted like fairy doors.  



 



Kelly Acker.  So cute.  





 


 
 And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you liked too.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Worrying is carrying tomorrow's
load with today's strength.
Carrying two days at once
It's moving into tomorrow
ahead of time. 
Sorrying does not empty 
tomorrow of its sorrow,
it empties today of its strength.
~Corrie Ten Boom  •。★★ 。* 。 




 In The English Kitchen today, How to Put together a Tea Party with very little effort and a winning recipe for Chicken Coronation Salad Tarts


I hope that you have a wonderful day today and spend it doing something that you love.  I am off to clean the chapel this morning with a few other ladies.  Not my favorite thing to do but we all take our turns, and its a small price to pay for having such a lovely building to worship in!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

13 comments:

  1. It is a lovely sunny day, and looks like we are heading into nice warm weather. Such cute finds today. Enjoy the company of the other ladies as you do your cleaning today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! We managed alright. Its hard but its worth it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Those caplets look very nice...but I would need a pattern for crochet...knitting I cannot do. Seems as we age, just something about the shoulders is helpful on chilly days!! Lots of cute projects today!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Elizabeth! I will email you! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all the different project links! I'm going to attempt the crochet hook holder!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and engaging Friday finds. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elaine! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  5. DEEE-lightful finds…love the boxes, bears, color, etc…!
    Happy weekend! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much V! Happy weekend to you! xoxo PS I miss making my matchbox dolls.

      Delete
  6. Marie....Here is where you can find the pattern you were searching for. Hope the site works.
    https://www.yarn.com/products/tin-can-knits-vivid-pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marsha! I have added the link to the post! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Marie....Here is another (less expensive) place that has the pattern. I also see other sites that have it so if one of these do not work, contact me through Instagram and I can get you the other sites, too.
    https://www.deepsouthfibers.com/vivid-blanket/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!