Friday 28 October 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!




Drops Design. I love these old-fashioned slippers. I think we all had a pair when we were young. I think mine were made from that old Phentex yarn. Not the most comfortable but these look like they would be soft and very comfortable.




Natalia Erkhova on Etsy. I love red and white toadstools. The pattern is not free, but not expensive either.



Pretty Darned Adorable. Crocheted leaves. So pretty.  



The Turtle Trunk. Every year I say I am going to make myself one of these and I don't. Maybe this year I will.



Knitting Pattern. Free pattern for simple adult house slippers.




Hand Knitted Things on Etsy.  Pattern pdf. So cute.



Georgina on Etsy.  Little Knittington Village. This is seriously cute. Quite a bit more expensive, but what a project for the keen knitter!



Liberty Creek. Primitive Snowmen ornies. Cute!


 



An inexpensive way to customize drinking glasses for holidays, celebrations, etc.   Sharpie Metallic pens.  From Heart Love Always.  What a super simple and cute idea!



Amazing ornaments, all made from wrapping paper.  Found on Skip to my Lou.




A novel way to wrap gifts, using black and white postcards.  I like this.  From Nicety.   I quite like brown craft paper for wrapping gifts.  There are tons of ideas out there for dressing them up.




Washi Tape ideas for wrapping gifts.  From Tabula Rosi.






Ten delicious ways to spice up your Hot Chocolate.  (I think if you click on it, it will open up larger.)  From She Knows.




Tea Bag Shortbread Cookies.  From Baking Mischief.   There are printable tea bag tags and bonus Hedgehog Cookies.  So sweet!





Doll Face Necklaces made using wooden beads.  So cute!  From Psselbolaget, the crafty Swedes.
I LOVE it!


And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something of value that you can use. I find lots more than this, but these are things I think you just might like. I hope that you did!


A thought to carry with you . . .



° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*There is no such thing
as a failed experiment,
Only experiments with
unexpected outcomes.
~Richard Buckminster Fuller
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。





People asked, I delivered. My mom's recipe for Bread & Potato Stuffing.  Very Maritime provinces. I think it's delicious. It's quite simply my favorite stuffing. 

I hope you have a wonderful Friday filled with lots of good things. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


6 comments:

  1. Got your stuffing recipe, will be trying it for sure. Still have the pattern for those knitted slippers, they were so comfy and warm made with softer yarn. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be making me a pair of those slippers for sure Linda! Happy Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I remember Phentex yarn and that pattern for knitted slippers. The yarn wasn't soft at all. I think it's selling point was durability. Lots of good ideas on this beautiful if chilly day in fall. Have a good one. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Elaine! It was not soft in the least! But yes, very durable! Hope you had a lovely Friday. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Aw, my Grandmother made me those slippers….not the most comfy for sure but they were warm….thanks for the memory!
    💞💞💞Happy Friday! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!