Friday 1 July 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 


 few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   




And I just can't resist showing you this Doll in a Box, from Red Ted Art.  I love this.



No source for this, but the photos are pretty self explanatory.  I have often admired the wreaths that I see which are like this, now I know how to make one for myself.  Who knew it was so easy?



Cute little walnut bears from Red Ted Art.  Love them!  They're so cute! 


 


Dory & Nemo Hats to crochet.  These are so cute!  Found on mnopxs2.  Free pattern.   But if you go to Lavender Chair, there are links to ten different cutie pie hats to crochet. 




How to make a Pinata Cake.  Love these!  Found on  In The Playroom. 




Make your own Dog Chew Toy.  The Crafty Blog Stalker.




This is good to know.  I think I knew  most of them anyways.  We love our furry family members and want to keep them safe always.  From  Proud Dog Mom.  I miss having a dog.


 


10 easy steps to take towards Self Reliance.   From Atainable Sustainable


 


How to grow a beautiful Daisy Garden.  I love daisies.  From Over The Moon




Six ways to attract birds and butterflies in to your garden.  From the people at Country Living




From Decor Steals.   Now this is a fab idea. Using two hanging baskets to build a topiary.  Plant with Ivy.  This would work indoors as well. Although, my mom always said that ivy in a house was bad luck.



From Buzz Feed and Anna Altman.  The three minute Arm Workout.  I could really use this!   There are beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts.   I'm a beginner for sure. 




A little bit of eye candy . . .  sigh . . . what is it about a man in a cowboy hat and chaps?




30 Day Minimalism Challenge.  From Into Mind.  (Its sad in a way that these sound like good things to do.  Just goes to show how much technology impinges on life.) 




Buglys.  From Parent's magazine. Using buttons.  Cute!  4 Things to Make Using Buttons.


 


Button Stamps, mounted on corks.  From Martha Stewart. What a novel idea. 




Little houses made from stamps.  Found on  Heather Donahue.  Cute! 


 

Little printable houses, great done up for Christmas.  From Twelve 22.   There are lots and lots! 




From Dishfunctional Designs. Recycled Soup tins.  



 

From Martha Stewart.  A DIY Herb Tower.  I Love it! 


 


I love the old fashioned look of these little Gnome Hats.  From Ravelry




I also really like this, and the dress underneath.  Found on Berroco Yarn. A free pattern. 




Make your own Baking Powder. Surviving the Stores




15 Baking Ingredient Substitutions that you can throw together in a pinch.  From Buzz Feed. This could come in really handy. 




Hub Cap flowers to decorate your shed?  Cute idea!  From Smart School House




From Ravelry.  These slippers look really warm.  I love them.




How to wrap little presents.  From Mino Paper Sweets.


 And that is my finds for this week.  I hope that something here piqued your interest, or even caught your eye! 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Peace. It does not mean to be
in a place where there is no
noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst
of those things, 
and still be calm in your heart.
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。


 
In The English Kitchen today . . . Old Fashioned Cherry Crisp. Deliciously simple! 


Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family and friends!  May everyone be blessed and happy and at peace. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

8 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to your and your family Marie. Love those button stamps, an idea for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! Hope you had a great day! I thought the button stamps were cute! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you dear friend, we love our neighbors to the north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! A very Happy 4th to you and your family! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦. Love all these great ideas. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elaine! Hope your day was good! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Happy 4th of July to you! I crochet much better than I knit! MY knitting is appalling, lol xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!