Wednesday 6 July 2022

Sorry!


 

Sorry I haven't been around these last few days! I've been spending time with my brother who was staying at my place. We had a lovely visit. I took this photo yesterday up in Margaretsville at the shore. That is Haute Island you can see in the background across the water.  We've been enjoying each other's company very much!  I now know more about Manga and Anime than I ever  thought I would and he has actually got me watching one in particular.  (Never thought that would happen!)  He left to go home this morning and I am leaving shortly to pick my sister up and we will be meeting my dad at the mall for breakfast.  Its her birthday today!  


 

Happy Birthday to my best friend, 
whose been my best friend
all of her life!

Will be back to my regular programming tomorrow! I've missed you!  In the meantime, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       



10 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, so happy you're back. I was worried about you so glad to hear all is well. Happy birthday to Cindy. Enjoy your breakfast with your Dad. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't play on the computer Elaine. It would have been rude, plus I was too busy enjoying my brother's company! I have gained a new understanding and somewhat of a liking for anime and manga. Love and hugs. xoxo PS breakfast was lovely!

      Delete
  2. No need to be sorry for having family time, so glad you had a wonderful time with your brother. Happy birthday to your sister. Have a wonderful time with her and your dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I just thought I needed to explain where I was! We three had a great breakfast! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Glad you enjoyed his visit! Blogging is so secondary to family:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be true! Friday Night Lights is on Crave now! I am watching it again! xoxo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elizabeth! I had lovely time today and I think she did too! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you had a great visit with your brother! And a very happy Birthday to your sister today !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! My sister is having a fabulous day! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!