Thursday 14 July 2022

My Favorite Things . . .

 


A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.    


 

Daisies  . . .  I love them  . . .  so simple and pure and always there.  Reliable.  



 

Emily Dickinson quotes  . . .  she had a bit of a tragic life, died far too young . . .  there is so much wisdom in some of her quotes. I love them.


 


The secret to happiness  . . .  I firmly believe this  . . . 


 


Puppies, kittens, baby anything.  When I was at the Vet yesterday with Cindy this man came in as his dog had had puppies and one wasn't latching on to feed. He was picking up some puppy milk.  He brought the puppy in the show them. It was a one day old, Chihuahua puppy and it fit in the palm of his hand. Sooooo cute! The size of a hamster. I have never seen anything so cute! 


 


A comfy bed  . . . 


 


This lamp shade  . . . 


 


Lace trim  . . . . 


 


Hugs from the heart  . . . 


 

Pretty soaps  . . . 


 


Aprons . . .  rick rack trims  . . . clotheslines  . . . 




Yes . . . yes  . . . 


 


Bees . . . so sweet . . . 


 


An old fashioned alarm  . . . 




Yes  . . .  this  . . . 


 


Hot water bottles and covers  . . . 


 


A place for everything and everything in it's place  . . . 


 


Love, love, love  . . . 


 


Scraps  . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 

Fresh berries and bare feet  . . . 


 

Hearts . . .  any place I find them  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week.   I just love being alive.


I had a great time last night with dad and his friends. When we first got there they had the air con on full blast and it was freezing. They finally turned it off because so many were complaining. It was seriously cold.  They were very busy actually. Lots of older people.  I had the fish and chips and it was actually not bad for a change.  Marilyn brought me some of her community cookbooks she didn't want any longer. I was touched. I love community cookbooks. That was so thoughtful of her.


Its a bright beautiful sunny day out there this morning.  I am looking forward to seeing what it brings to my table.  Its like turning a page on a fresh new notebook. What will I write on it?? We shall see  . . . 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Come what may
and love it.
~Joseph P Wirthlin
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。 

 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Lemon Coconut Balls. No bake. Deliciously simple to make.  They are some good!

I hope your day is filled with love and light. Be blessed. Be happy. Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       



8 comments:

  1. I just saw a string container like that in the dollar store yesterday. Love daisies, was my dad's favourite flower. I have several community cookbooks too, such good recipes that you know are all tested and delicious. Enjoy reading the ones you got. You can usually pick up cookery books like that at thrift stores for a really good price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a thrift store in town Linda. I will be sure to check it out! Likewise the dollar store for the string container! Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Have another happy day, Marie. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely favourites, Marie. I love the pretty knitted hot-water bottle cover. Community or church cookbooks are the best. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I had knitted myself a pretty hot water bottle cover in the UK. I will have to knit a new one! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Marie~ I love all of the beautiful finds today...of course the cute bees and baby goat...with baby girl...so cute! I love air conditioning, but I must say, it gets too cold for me, especially in a restaurant! The lemon coconut balls look delicious, I can't wait to make the recipe! Hugs and Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barb! You are right. It can be far too cold in restaurants! We had that problem on Wednesday night. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!