Friday 15 January 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

  A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!  

 

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Hearts.  Be still my beating heart.  These look gorgeous and my peanut butter loving soul wants to try them.  From Baker By Nature

 


I love this simple scarf pattern.   It looks very easy.  From Stitch and Unwind

  

I am sorry for another Crochet pattern, but I can't resist showing you this blanket.  I love it.  From Cool Creativity

 


From Your Homebased Mom, something for the kids and grandkiddies.   Bread in a Bag.   I might even give this a go! 

 
 
Kiss Me Countdown.  A sweet way to count down the days until Valentines Day.  From Eighteen 25

 

Valentines Garland.  No source, but it would be very easy to do.  Playing cards (cheap enough at the dollar/pound shop), a paper punch to cut two holes in the top of each card for threading through ribbon.  Torn fabric strips to tie on and knot, anchoring between the cards.  Simple. 

 

Hands holding hearts Pop Up Valentines.  From The House that Lars Built

 

Free printable Stationary.  I like this.  From Glenda's World.  Journal Pages and stationary and a whole lot more cute free printables.  Love LOVE this page. 

 

Twelve small changes for heart health.  Easy enough.  Well, quitting smoking is quite hard.  I know because I did that 34 years ago.  Wasn't easy, but it can be done and is well worth the effort. 

 


Hazelnut Mice.  These are so adorable.  From Renaissance Revival.  cute. 

 


 Our and about Backpack, via Love Crochet.   This is so darned cute.   I love it. 

 

 I like this drawstring one from Lion Yarns also. 

 

 
 Garter Stitch Swingy Sweater from Ravelry.  I love, LOVE this. 

 
 
24 useful tips from the Crafty Blog Stalker.   Some of these are amazingly brilliant, and yes, you will find yourself saying, "Why didn't I think of that!"  People are just so smart! 

 

Mom 4 Real.  Two ingredients instant car de-icer.  This will come in handy.  Its amazing! 

 

The Southern Living Year.    Very helpful.  

 


From One Good Thing.  Gifts in a jar.  They're not just for Christmas.  These would be great for Birthdays or anytime you are looking for a great gift for someone.   I can't think of anyone who would not love to get one of these for any occasion.  These are fantastic! 

 


I am loving both the colour and the pattern in this beautiful crochet throw from Ravelry

 

15 Free Printables for Valentines Day.  From Just Busy with Life

 

For when the power goes off.  An Emergency Heater.  Been doing this for years.  But it's nice to have a tutorial to share.  It really works and will heat a small room, and you can boil water on it as well.  From Budget 101

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you found something useful here!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

 
.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛*It is easier to build up a child
        than it is to repair an adult.
                ~unknown    .° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •   


In The English Kitchen today . . .  The Ultimate Fish Finger Sandwich. Simple and delicious! 

Have a fabulous Friday. I am off to have my eye test this morning. Wish me luck! I hope and pray that I can pass it so that I can get my driver's license and that here is nothing happening with my diabetes.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!  




 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your eye exam, Marie. Hopefully, you just need stronger lens.. Loved the heart garland. Lots of fun and useful things. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed!! You can do this!!
    Love all the printables but so $$ on ink..I find..here anyway..Hate our printer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all you share. I wouldn't have thought about using the playing cards in the suite of hearts to decorate for Valentines Day. Clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute ideas here...esp. the crocheted ones!! And of course, peanut butter chocolate things...what is not to like!?
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie~

    Good luck at the eye doctor...hope everything turns out well, fingers crossed.

    So many cute things to look at today, but those little mice...oh my! I just love cute little mice. I also love the waffle stitch blanket and the striped throw...gorgeous. I really need to go through my yarn stash and crochet! XOXOXO

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you all best wishes and good luck!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!