Thursday 24 October 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



These are some of the things in life that I enjoy, and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Let's share! 


 


Acorns  . . . I love their little caps.


 


Cranberries.  As sauce, in breads, cakes, pies  . . . love them.


 


Autumn teapots  . . .


 

Reflections  . . . 


 


Pretty pies . . .  especially if pecans are involved . . .


 


Poppies  . . . 


 

Enchiladas  . . . 


 


Counted Cross Stitch  . . . used to do a lot of it.


 

Mist  . . . 


 



Chinese lanterns  . . . 


 

Chips  . . . 


 

Shirley Temple  . . . 


 

Pretty cardigans  . . . 


 

Jars in frilly caps  . . . 


 

Scarecrows  . . . 


 

The ballet  . . . 


 

Pumpkins, gourds and squashes  . . . 


 

The majesty of nature  . . . 


 

Tender beauty  . . . 


 

Birch bark  . . . 


 

Owls . . . they look so wise . . . 


 


Beautiful.  Is this a painting or is it real?  I cannot tell.


And those are my favorite things for this week. Hoping some of them were yours also.


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°There is a moment when you get lost in the woods,
when the woods begin to feel like home.
~Jeffrey Eugenides
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •


Everything Bagel Biscuits



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Everything Bagel Biscuits. Delicious!


I hope you have a wonderful day today. Fill it with some of your favorite things! I am not sure what I will get up to yet, but it will be something!  Whatever you do, don't forget! 


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

1 comment:

  1. Cardigan (or jumpers as I still call them) weather today with the change in weather. Very windy yesterday which bought down many leaves, so the back garden is covered. Have a lovely day whatever you get up to.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!