Friday 26 April 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




Sunflower Heart Ornament. Ready made, not a pattern. Etsy. Not cheap but I thought something you could easily do for yourself if you are a sewer.





No source, but cute, cute, cute. You know how much I like bees.




Again no source, again cute.


 

 

MTK on Instagram. So cute. Inspiration only.




Just Another Button Company Pin Cushion pattern. Cute.




Pretty Fabric and Trims.  House Vista Kit. I have made their patterns before. They are lovely.




A Crafty Mix. Clay Napkin Bowls.




Prodigal Pieces. Wooly Clothespin Sheep.




Positively Splendid. Fabric Yo Yo Pumpkins.




My Baba. Worry Dolls.




DIY Beautify  Primitive Sunflowers. 





One Little Project.  Homemade Clay.




Paper Butterflies. The Graphics Fairy




Suzi Quilts.  Reversable Ric Rac Napkins.




Flamingo Toes.  Pretty Coasters.




Scrap Fabric and Bobbin Key Chains. Analina Rag Dolls.




Embossing Paper Bags. The Graphics Fairy.



Origami Dress Cards.  Maxamade Studio



Raccoon Peg Doll Play Set.  More Like Home


And those are my finds today. I hope there was something of interest to you!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/   ~
\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.While we try to teach our children
about life, Our children teach us what
life is all about.
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~Angela Schwindt 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 

Happy Passover to all of my Jewish friends!   
 
 


In The English Kitchen today . . .  Crispy Mustard Chicken with Spring Potato Salad


I hope that you have a beautiful day.  Its cool here, but promises to be sunny. We can't complain!  Be happy today. Whatever you get up to, be blessed and don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   






3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely sewing projects today. A sunny day with temperatures reaching 15 Celsius. Have a lovely Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Marie, so many lovely crafts. You’d be good at all of them. If only we had the time! Enjoy the weekend. It’s supposed to be in double digits next week. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Happy Passover Week to you too!
    Or in Hebrew חַג פֵּסַח שַׂמֵחַ (Chag Pesach Sameach)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!