Thursday 25 April 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 


These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


 

The Tulip fields of Holland. I always wanted to see them. Never got to.  I can imagine the sight is gorgeous as well as the smell.


 

What a pretty door. I can imagine the powder room is also very pretty . . .  we have just a glimpse.


 



That enamel teapot.  I would love an enamel teapot. I love enamelware of any kind.  Love the mug also.


 

Blue and white kitchen linens  . . . 


 

Blooming Tea  . . . so pretty  . . . 


 

Ribbons and trims  . . . 


 

Just a giggle.  I couldn't help but share. I know the feeling, lol


 

Fresh pastries  . . .  cinnamon buns I think  . . . 


 

Apple Pie Cheesecake Cookies.  These look decadent, messy and wonderful  . . . 


 

Music  . . .  love all kinds  . . . 


 

Robin's egg blue  . . .  such a pretty color . . . 


 


Sheep in the meadow  . . . 


 

I could live with this  . . . 


 

This too  . . . 


 

Ducklings . . .  so cute  . . . 


 

Pretty cups  . . . 


 

Early morning light  . . . so much promise in that  . . . 


 

Wild roses  . . .


 

Books and reading  . . . 


 

Tilda prints  . . . 


 

Hedge hogs  . . .  so cute  . . . 


 

Old suitcases  . . . 


 

Birdhouses  . . .  this one is also a faucet.  Cute.


And those are my favorite things for this week.  


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~
\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.I put on my list all the busy, useful 
independent spinsters I know, for liberty is
a better husband than love to many of us.
~Louisa May Alcott  ° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛  




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cheddar Cheese & Chive Scones.  Delicious and very simple to make.


I hope that you have a lovely day today, filled with at least a few of your favorite things. I am having my latest booster later in the day and I have some eye glasses that need picking up. I doubt I will get to them before tomorrow.  Not sure what I will do in the run up to my appointment for the booster.  Probably work.  I had  nice phone call from my ex sister-in-law (two husbands ago) yesterday. I think we talked for almost two hours.  We don't talk that often, so it was nice.   Anyways, have a lovely day, and don't forget!



═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to catch up with old friends. So many things to inspire us each day. Hope the booster shot goes well, with no side effects. A lovely sunny day here, warming up in a day or so. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day will be a busy one…isn’t that lovely? Enjoy and happy Thursday! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!