Tuesday 2 April 2024

A Day Book . . .

 



FOR TODAY, April 2nd, 2024


Outside my window ...

Its dry and sunny, but quite cool.  Its also garbage day so the street is lined with piles of bin bags. I think the summer cleanup is soon, so I will be needing to get whatever I want to toss ready and sorted to put out. I don't have a lot, just a few things.



I am thinking ...

This weekend is the Annual Spring Conference of my church. I always enjoy the talks so much. I am preparing my mind to receive the inspiration which is going to be given.  I believe that God loves, hears and speaks to his children. I believe that these conferences are an opportunity for each of us to receive personalized guidance and inspiration.  I am really looking forward to that.



I am also thinking ...

About my Doctor's appointment later this morning. I really hope and pray that there is something they can do for me.  This is very wearing emotionally and mentally.  Chronic constant pain is no fun. Cindy is going to drive me.  You need to pay for parking where the Doctor's office is, which involves walking halfway around the hospital an into the lobby to the parking machine.  Yesterday I struggled just to go to the post box two doors down to post a letter. I kept having to stop.  I really hate this. 


In the Kitchen ...



Air Fryer  All Dressed Hash Browns   Simple.  Delicious. I saw these in a reel on Instagram.  Easy enough to do.  They would make a great snack or appetizer as well.


On my "to cook" list ...


The Mediterranean Dish.  Olive Oil Pasta. This looks really delicious.



Good to know ...




I would love to create ...



Scrappy Pot Holders from Blooming Poppies.



 A suitcase sewing box.  Inspiration only.



Star snowmen. More inspiration only.



Fab Art DIY Crochet bags.



A Happy Cat. Could not find the source.


Oh My Goodness  ... 




Fall off the bone ribs.  Jenny Can Cook.


I am reading ...




A Year of Living Kindly, by Donna Cameron

Being kind is something most of us do when it’s easy and when it suits us. Being kind when we don’t feel like it, or when all of our buttons are being pushed, is hard. But that’s also when it’s most needed; that’s when it can defuse anger and even violence, when it can restore civility in our personal and virtual interactions. Kindness has the power to profoundly change our relationships with other people and with ourselves. It can, in fact, change the world. 



 In A Year of Living Kindly―using stories, observation, humor, and summaries of expert research―Donna Cameron shares her experience committing to 365 days of practicing kindness. She presents compelling research into the myriad benefits of kindness, including health, wealth, longevity, improved relationships, and personal and business success. She explores what a kind life entails, and what gets in the way of it. And she provides practical and experiential suggestions for how each of us can strengthen our kindness muscle so choosing a life of kindness becomes ever easier and more natural. 

An inspiring, practical guide that can help any reader make a commitment to kindness, A Year of Living Kindly shines a light on how we can create a better, safer, and more just world―and how you can be part of that transformation. 


Looking forward to ...

Still getting my taxes done. Doctors appointment. Conference. Spending time with my sister. 

Things I love ...

 


British Robins  . . . 

 


Chickens in the yard  . . . 


 

Pretty tea cups  . . . 

 

Spring blossoms  . . .  won't be long now  . . . 


 


Beautiful scenery and travel programs   . . . 

Things I know to be true ...



Something to watch ...



Testament, The Story of Moses  on Netflix.  Very interesting.


Makes me Smile ...



A Thought to carry with you ...

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.The hum of bees
is the voice of the garden
~unknown  ° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •



And that's my daybook for this week!



  ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Take time to enjoy the small *´¯`.¸¸.☆

  ⋰ ⋮ ⋱ blessings in life.*´¯`.¸¸.☆ 




✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.• ╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░ 



Have a beautiful day!  Don't forget!  

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

14 comments:

  1. Chronic pain is a heavy load to carry day in day out.I hope they fix it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my fingers crossed. It is very tiring to say the least. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hoping something can be sorted out about your knees today, at least start the process. I hear you about chronic pain, not good at all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and hoping that the doctor can give you a healing plan.
    Mary in PA/USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see the doctor so your pain can be managed…best to you today! Thankful for Cindy. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! I don't know what I would do without her! She is such a blessing to me! xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is probably too late but, the doctors' office should have a wheelchair Cindy can take out to you. Hugs and good luck!
    --Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure hoping you will find help today!!
    HUGS, Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you’re back from your appointment and the doctor was able to shed some light on lessoning your pain. I’m going to read the book on kindness. Our world needs more of it, for sure. Those hash browns sure look good. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the book Elaine! I agree, our world does need more kindness for sure! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!