Thursday 20 April 2023

This and That . . .

 

 


Not my usual favorite things post today because I am pressed for time this morning.  My sister and I are going to go meet my father for breakfast.  He seemed to be a bit low yesterday and so I said to Cindy yesterday afternoon, why don't we go meet him for breakfast.  That will cheer him up and so that's what we are going to do.

I know we are all having our "tired" moments.  I have never slept so good at night and Cindy is having great naps during the day.  Dad has been sleeping a lot in the day as well.  I try to sleep in the day, but for some reason I have a great aversion to sleeping in the daytime, so I don't.  Funny how that goes.


 


Cindy and I had a great time together yesterday. We always do. We got everything done that we needed to do and we ended up in New Minas at the new small Costco Warehouse store there. Its called The Running Man Grocery Mart, and they carry a lot of the Costco items.  Obviously it is not as large as a Costco.  We did pick up some sugar and a few bits, and have plans to go back  again with a cooler sometime.  They had some of my favorites, like the frozen Japanese Teppanyaki Vegetable noodles. I am wondering if the shop in Cambridge is going to be similar when its finished.  We shall see! It would be nice if it is because that is a lot closer.

We stopped at Jonny's for lunch on the way back and treated ourselves to a cheeky True Newf Poutine. My appetite is not what it was however. I only ate about a third of it before I started to feel a bit nauseated, so I brought the rest home. I will eat it at some point today. (Not for breakfast obviously.)


 

I managed to sort out a problem with the food blog last evening, which I feel really good about. Google is moving over to G4 properties on the 1st of July and unless you sorted your blog to be G4 compliant, you would not be able to collect any ad revenue on it.  As you can imagine I was fretting a bit over that.  I thought I had done it but was not sure, then I got an e-mail saying I needed to get with it, so I knew that I hadn't.  Anyways I reached out to Mediavine for help and between us we were able to get it sorted last evening. Whew! I am good to go and feel much more settled about it.  Old dog/new tricks.  People think I know a lot about technology, but trust me when I tell you I am really flying by the seat of my pants here!

Anyways, I am taking a day off today. I know, again.  I kind of took yesterday off.  If I get anything at all done it will be later today because, lets face it, I deserve a bunk-off day.  Everyone does now and again, and I am taking one!


And with that I will leave you with a thought for the day . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Age is something that doesn't matter,
unless you are a cheese.
~Billy Burke•。★★ 。* 。 





I cobbled together a few salads for you in The English Kitchen today, plus all my hints, tips and salad making helps! Also 10 of my favorites.


I hope that you have a wonderful day! Its looking very overcast here.  So a cloudy day to begin with anyways.  Be happy and be blessed and don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   



2 comments:

  1. I admire your ability to do the techie stuff that you are...with or without help!! It is so far afield from what I can do!! Or even had I had some education in it, doubtful I could do it...I muddle thru with very little I can do...at least researching is reachable...at least that!! It was good you got to spend time with your sister and dad...I am certain you will never regret time spent thus!! Glad you all are resting...it gives the body the best chance to heal!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you all had a lovely time at breakfast, Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!