Friday 7 April 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!  




Ravelry Many Mini's Table Runner. I love this. What fun! Crochet.




Color Me Happy Blanket by Eight by Six. I love Amanda's color choices.





Agnes Garumi.  Daisy Granny Square Pillow covers. What fun!





Paint your own Brick Book Library for outdoors!  What a fab yard/garden decoration.  From Kalumni.




Fish for Friday, but in the form of a knitted hat.  How utterly unusual.  Found on Ravelry.   Talk about a conversation starter!




An apron pocket fashioned from a shirt sleeve.  Cute!  I love it!    I found this on Cutie Pinwheel.




A sweet country table topper.  Love the pattern, using calico prints and whites.  Found on  American Patchwork and Quilting.





Using Washi Tape for the edges of your journal pages.  What a unique and pretty idea.   Found on Flickr.   Photo by Kelly n Warren.


 


How to use transparent tape to pick up printed words for collage types of art.  From Birgit Kerr.




No pattern.  Just inspiration.  From Dottie Angel.  She has a book entitled, Granny Chic.



 

I love, Love, LOVE the colours in this blanket.   On my wish list.  From Posie Gets Cosie.




I love this crochet shoulder wrap from Drops Design.  I think it looks quite elegant. 





Curtain tiebacks made from old silver forks. Blissful Blooms.   But I love the curtains even more than the tiebacks.   They're so sweet! 


 



Recycled T-shirt Rug Tutorial by Miaou.   I love these types of small rugs. 





25 Newspaper Crafts.   From Red Ted's Art Blog





I have come across a few recipes that asked for Tomato Powder.  This might come in handy.  Found on Self Reliant School.





Doll House Pot Holders.  A complete tutorial, found on Freda's Hive.  These are adorable. 




I also love LOVE these heart shaped ones from The Dixie Chicken, another complete tutorial.  I need new pot holders.  Can you tell?  To my way of thinking you can never have too many pot holders!




I love, Love, LOVE these counted cross stitch pin cushions.  ADORABLE.  From THIS PAGE




If you've been reading me for very long, you will know I just adore red and white toadstools.  So as you can imagine I totally love LOVE this handcrafted toadstool brooch.  I could not find a source.  *sniff *sniff.




Crochet Flower Buttons.  Such a simple idea and so cute.  From Wonderful DIY




Maximize your Kitchen storage.   There are some really great ideas here.  Loving this undersink storage for a start.  Found on My Home Ideas.




THIS is a fabulous idea.  Using a garden wall planter for off the counter storage in the kitchen, for fruit.  I love it! I could not find a source.




Love this Granny Square Scarf with PomPoms.  From The Sewing Mistress.  What a great way to use up yarn scraps!




Pouches made from Handkerchiefs.  Free Patterns dot com.




Love this knitted dish cloth.   I need to get some cotton yarn.  This inspiration was found on Joy in the Mundane. 




Love these fabric covered match book mini albums. From The Creative Place, a complete tutorial.




Decorative Paper Clips.   So sweet and simple to make.  Found on Vintage Street Market.




Such a simple idea and what a lovely gift for a friend or family.  Simply cross stitched in a hoop for hanging.  Found on Brit & Co.




Pantry Organization labels.  Free Printable.  From The Country Chic Cottage.





MONOGRAMS 72 fonts & frames Most are free (yay!) and those that are not, have a pink number next to them. Found on Damask Love.  I love fonts.





Love, LOVE these printable Gift Tags.  These and a whole lot more on City Girl Farming.




The secrets to Stylish Small Apartment Living.  From Front + Main




The Cottage Market, 25 Upcycled Furniture Ideas.  Some of these are really nice! 

And that's it for this week.  I hope you found something you can or want to use!


A thought to carry with you ...


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ...
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
~Robert Frost•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。





Cooking in The English Kitchen today, a simple Olive Oil & Maple Granola. The small batch I love granola and I never buy it. Homemade granola always tastes a bazillion times better and is much cheaper in the long run. 


I hope you have a really nice day today.  I always find Good Friday to be a mix of sad and sweet. I am trying to get the best out of it by listening to uplifting music today, reading uplifting  material and I am invited to Cindy's for supper tonight for homemade meat pie! Yum!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely finds. It is sunny here but very windy. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda! I hope you got through the ice storm without any damage! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!