Thursday 6 April 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 


A few of the things that make me smile, bring happiness and joy, and make my heart go pitter pat. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say its worth a thousand smiles. 



 



Cable Knit Sweaters.  I also love the color of this sweater.  I wish I was a better knitter.



 


These  . . . 


 


Colored eggs, these are naturally beautiful  . . . 


 


Cottage gardens . . . this one is so pretty.


 


Little jenny wrens  . . . such a cute bird and so shy.


 

Baby chicks . . .  so cute and fluffy  . . . 



 

So adorable  . . . 

 



A Kent farm in Spring by Ronald Lampit.  Look at the shadow from the tree . . .  so lovely.


 



Stamps.  This one is from Saint-Pierre Miquelon.  I have always wanted to go there.



 



Church windows  . . . . 


 


Homemade pasta  . . . . any pasta.


 


Kittens, especially ginger ones  . . . 


 



Light houses . . . one of my ex-husband's great grandfathers was a lighthouse keeper on the Island.


 


Hens  . . .  aren't these beautiful specimens.




Spring blossom  . . .  May is the most beautiful month here in the Valley when all of the apple trees are blossoming.


 


Painting and sketching nature  . . . 


 



A well stocked pantry  . . . 

 

Pottery with lemons painted on it  . . . 


 


Gnomes  . . . 





Belly snuffles  . . . .

 

Scandinavian architecture  . . . . love this little house. 


 


Baskets  . . . . 

 



Pretty egg holders  . . . .


 

Brambley Hedge . . . . 



 

Rainbows  . . .  a promise in the sky  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Work is something you can count on,
a trusted lifelong friend who •。★★ 。* 。
never deserts you.•。★★ 。* 。
~Margaret Bourke-White•。★★ 。* 。






In The English Kitchen today  . . . The Best Baked Pork Chops Ever  . . .  with a crispy breaded crust and a sweet and tangy Honey Mustard Balsamic drizzle glaze.  Delicious!

I hope you have a beautiful Thursday. It is cool and drizzly here. We had freezing rain overnight.  Stay safe and stay warm!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   


4 comments:

  1. Wicked storm all day yesterday, hydro flicked on and off, but luckily did stay on. Some ice but not as bad as other areas. A drying out day. I always call them Jenny Wrens, but over here they don't seem to use that term. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is probably a British term I guess! I love the name Jenny Wren! They are such cute little birds! Glad you got through the storm safely! xoxo

      Delete
  2. A lovely cottage garden, a ginger kitty and pork chops…oh my! Charming finds, thank you.
    Have a blessed Good Friday and Easter Weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! What's not to love eh! Happy Easter weekend and a Blessed Good Friday to you as well V! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!