Friday 28 April 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!  




 Thirty One Things you can freeze to save time and Money.  Found and Featured.





From JooJoo, the most adorable little snails, made from air drying clay.  Probably painted with acrylics.





Free Printable Colouring pages.   I love LOVE colouring.  Found on Dabbles and Babbles.





These handprint Tissue Paper Flowers are so cute and something to do with the children for Mother's Day.   Found on  Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body.




This is so cute.  It's a Fox Puppet made from toilet paper rolls, string and bottle caps.   I found it here. It's a pictorial tutorial.





How to turn children's art into fun tea towels!  Brilliant idea.   Found on Setting For Four.




I've done knitted ones.   These ones are crochet.   Crochet Dishcloths.  Simple.   From Little House Living.





Christmas Snowflakes using the bottoms of plastic water and soda pop bottles.   And a bit of paint.  Found on Artesan.





From All Things Katie,  frozen smoothie packs.  If you are into smoothies, this could be a real time and money saver for you.   She made 57 smoothies at the cost of approximately $1.30 each.  Not bad.





These Baby Bibs are A D O R A B L E.  I just think they are the sweetest.   Found on Sleep Like a Peach.




Creative Window Treatments.   Some of these are really nice.   From Up To Date Interiors.




Spring in a Mason Jar. Some really cute ideas from Yesterday on Tuesday.





Do It Yourself Teacup Candles from The Wedding Chicks.   I love this idea!  I just love the cup and saucer as well.


 



How to Make Curtains from Two Twenty One.  This kind of thing always comes in handy.  Or at least think it does.  I love this blog.  There is always something interesting or informative on it.





Step by step instructions for making your own Succulent Garden!  I have always wanted to do this.  I love Succulents.  Found on Bright, Bold and Beautiful





This is pretty useful.   It can sometimes be so hard to pick out fabrics online that will go together.  This gal gives some really great advice.  Found on  Rain on a Tin Roof.





How to Clean the Glass on your Oven door in Minutes.   (Mine has never been that dirty!)  It can be really hard to clean the glass on your oven door, especially if you have let it get really mucky.   From DIY Home Sweet Home.





What a simple idea and yet so effective!  Use a curtain rod inside your cupboard doors to hold the lids to your pots and pans.  I love it!  From Instructables.





I just love this sampler afghan.  Perhaps not the colours.  I think I would do it in brighter colours.  It might be a great way to get rid of some yarn.  Found On Ravelry.




I love the idea of a small bowl of stones that are inspiring.   You could do them one at a time as the spirit inspires.   Very meaningful.   Found on Home and Garden.





New edges for old blankets.  I love these.   They're so pretty.   From Flickr. 

I need some good wool blankets for on my bed in the winter.  The flimsy ones I have just don't cut it. I've been prowling second hand sights.  No rush at the moment as spring and summer are now here.


And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope you found something of interest here!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Kind words can be short
and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa•。★★ 。*  





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Macaroni Cheese Tomato Bake for two. This is an old favorite that I really love. I had not made it in a long time.  I decided to cut the recipe in half and downsize it.  Delicious. I really enjoyed it. I need to do that with a few more things I am missing eating!

I enjoyed my time spent with Eileen and Tim yesterday. Tim is going away with his mother to visit his brother in  July I think. I will have Eileen here with me while he is gone.  Some girl time is in order. We just went to the Big Scoop for lunch.  It was okay. We came back here for Pie.  And then I went to my sister's for homemade pizza for supper, so a very busy day all round! Busy is good. I like busy.

I hope that you have a lovely day. It looks to be a dry and mix of cloud and sunshine here.  Warmish as well.   Whatever you get up to, don't forget!

 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice time with Eileen & Tim, and time together with her will be wonderful for both of you. It is nice and sunny today but rain moving in for the weekend, so I'm doing laundry today so I can hang it outside, just love the fresh air smell. I'm off to check out the Ravelry pattern, need a new project to do. Enjoy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting links and projects!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!