Thursday 27 April 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 




A few of the things that make me smile, bring happiness and joy, and make my heart go pitter pat. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say its worth a thousand smiles. 


 

Anything to do with bees. Isn't this just darling? 


 


Dutch Doors. I love Dutch Doors, but can you see the robin there?  My heart melts.   Hello little robin!


 


Yes please. I think every great garden should have a secret place that delights the finder.  At the Manor it was tucked away behind the tall hedge that was trimmed to look like castle walls. Secret gardens are magical.


 


Shaped cookie cutters  . . . I shall have to build my collection up again methinks!


 


Candles in windows  . . .  beacons of welcome.


 


Milk in glass bottles  . . . I wish the dairies would go back to them.


 

A cat bed  . . .  so cute . . . 


 


Multi-colored poppies. So pretty! 


 


This window  . . . 


 

Little ponds shaped like hearts  . . . 


 

(source


You just know I love, Love, LOVE!


 


A mouse house.  Did you watch Chez Helene when you were young?  I used to love it when they went inside Susie's mousehole.


 



Embroidered linens  . . . 


 

Full Moons and their names  . . .


 

Totally adorable  . . . 


 

So very pretty  . . . 


 

Shopping Hedgehogs  . . . 


 

Stone bridges  .  .  .


 

Dove cotes  . . . 


 

Rings  . . .  such a pretty collection  . . .  


And those are my favorite things for today  . . .  I hope some of them were your favorite things also!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*A book is a present you can open
again and again  . . . •。★★ 。* 。


 


  

In the English Kitchen today . . .  Copycat Waffle House Waffles.  I have never been to the Waffle House, but I can tell you these are mighty good waffles!


I hope you have a lovely day filled with lovely things and some of your favorite things also!  Along the way, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   



6 comments:

  1. The Secret Garden was my favourite book as a child, wish I had a spot to have my own secret garden, but things are too open here. The sun is out today, waiting for it to warm back up. It is senior discount day at Shoppers Drug Mart, so we will go and get a few things needed as 20% off helps these days. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read the book per se, but I have seen several versions of the film and I really loved it! Its a bit showery here today but mild. You can't beat those senior's discounts and these days we need all the help we can get for sure! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely things Marie..I saved the Moon Calendar..Full moons and I. not a great match;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try my own version of painting the full moons for practice Monique! I can see you doing the same! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love all these things, as well!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!