Friday 26 May 2017

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity and make me think, want to create, inspire me to do and be  . . .  maybe they will do the same for you!

 

Reversable bag.  So simple to make.  From You Can Do That.


Hearth and Vine.  Dried Orange Garland.  Lovely.

 

DIY Twine Lights.  Genius.  From Pocket Full of Dreams.

 

 Kindle Cover Tutorial.  From She Knows.


 Houseplants that will de-toxify the air in your home.  From Cierra Country.

 

 Moving towards Peace. The ancient art of burning sage.

 

 Fabric Bowl Covers.  From Hearth and Vine.


 24 tips on how to create the perfect Bullet Journal.  I so want to start a bullet journal.  This is from Gurl.


 


 Flickr.  WashiTape on the edges of pages.  Love this idea.



 Gooseberry Moon.  Free Printable Botanical Gift Cards.  Love these.


 

 Watercolour Camera Clip Art.  All sorts on Etsy.

 

 The Health Benefits of Celery.  I love celery.


 Crochet Baby Ripple Sweater.  Free pattern.  From Pardon My Chaos.

 

 A complete Layette from Women's Weekly.  Not free, but not expensive either.


 Fabric Scrap Bookmarks.  From The Crafty Mummy.


 

 View from The Great Island. Homemade Magic Shell.

 

 How to style your home like a pro.  From the people at BHG.

 And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that something piqued your curiosity!

A thought to carry with you  . . .

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛Owning our story and
loving ourselves through
that process, is the bravest
thing that we will ever do.
~Brene Brown.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

Spiritual Enlightenment

  

In The English Kitchen today, Roasted Tomato and Asparagus Salad.  Delish!

Have a superdy duperdy Friday.  Don't forget along the way . . . 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Is it Friday already?! This week sure when fast... so glad to be here for the fun! :) LOVE that dried orange garland. I'd like one of those draped along the windows at Christmastime... Fun journal ideas. And I like the look of those washi tape-edged pages. I didn't realize just HOW healthy celery is! Going to have to add this to my day as an afternoon snack. And your salad today looks delicious. I have asparagus on my shopping list for the weekend. :) Happy Days to you all there, my sweet friend ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Marie. I loved your page. I will be off to explore the the bullet journal ideas. I was doing so well until April. This may wellget me back journalling.

    Oh celery; I love celery. But since I have been put on the Fodmap diet I am allowed 5 cm a day.

    I promise I will look at the baby patterns. Pip's baby has so much stuff. Recently a major store decided to close its baby line and PIp bought clothes at $2 a piece.

    God bless you both and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always so nice to see a comment from you Tracy! Happy that you found some things you could use here today! I am going to try that orange garland for Christmas also! I have Bay growing in my garden! Love and hugs to you, TJ and Luna! xoxo

    I was thinking of Pip when I found those Suzan. I think she might well be happy to receive a lovely hand made layette? I don't know! What a bargain $2 a piece! God bless you also, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard about all those benefits to celery before. I do love it and not only cook lots of things with it but also love to snack on celery sticks too. Love them dipped in peanut butter! Hope your Friday is a fantastic one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celery and peanut butter is the best Pam! I always have a bunch of celery in the house! Xoxo

    Thanks Monique! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!