Thursday 26 October 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 

Birds.  I have always loved birds and bird watching. I am afraid I am not fond of seeing birds in cages or zoos, etc.  or any wild animal in captivity, actually.  Birds were meant to soar the skies. I much prefer to view them in their natural habitat.


 


Pie. Any kind. If it's in a crust, I love it.  Well, maybe there are a few that I don't like, such as Stargazy Pie, but normal pie. I love it.


 


Knowing this to be true  . . . 




They matter most of all  . . . 


 

It is my favorite season  . . .  seriously  . . . 


 


Beautiful food. This is a beetroot rosette tart.  So pretty  . . . 


 

Old sweaters and sweater weather  . . . 


 



There can never be too much  . . .  we all need more of that in the world.


 


Squash  . . .  my sister cooked some on Sunday that was out of this world delicious.  I could have eaten a whole bowl of that and nothing else.


 

China Plates  . . .  love them. Mismatched or not.  Mismatched is even better than matched in my opinion.


 

Happy bees  . . . 


 

Hello Kitty . . . 


 

Anything pink  . . . 


 

This  . . .  so cute . . . 


 

These colors  . . .  so pretty . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week!  I hope some of them were yours also! 


I am taking my car to be winterized later this morning and have a servicing.  I don't know if the car needs it or not. Men always took care of this type of thing for me, but I believe if I take good care of my car it will take good care of me!  Its supposed to get fairly warm today. I think that the high is expected to be 20 which is nice!  Sunday day too!  I love sunny autumn days!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
•。★★ 。* 。
 *.˛.When I despair, I remember•。★★ 。* 。
That all through history, the way•。★★ 。* 。
of truth and love has always won.•。★★ 。* 。
There have been tyrants and murderers,•。★★ 。* 。
and for a time they can seem invincible,•。★★ 。* 。
but in the end, they always fail.•。★★ 。* 。
Think of it -- always!•。★★ 。* 。
~Mahatma Gandhi•。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。





In The English Kitchen today . . .  Classic Carrot Cake with Pineapple, the small batch. Delicious!  It has a white chocolate cream cheese frosting. Carrot cake is one of my favorite things, especially with pineapple.

I hope that you have a wonderful day, no matter what you get up to!  I probably won't be writing tomorrow as my sister and I are leaving quite early to travel up the valley, but I will be back on Saturday for sure!  Stay safe and be happy!  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

6 comments:

  1. I love sweater too, warm and cozy. Today it is foggy and drippy, not warm feeling for sure. A day to make some delicious chicken soup. Enjoy your day, hope things with the car go well,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of my favorite things today also!….pie (crust), bees, pink, mismatched china…and of course, kindness. Have a lovely day with your sister! xoV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much V! I am not surprised we have similar likes! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Good saying today.
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!