Thursday 12 October 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 


Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 

October colors. Vibrant and beautiful.  They are teaching us how beautiful it can be to just-let-go.


 

Cozy reading spots  . . . 


 

Pink drinking glasses  . . .  so pretty . . . 


 


Smiling Jack-O-Lanterns . . . 


 

Whites and reds  . . . . 


 

Reds and whites  . . . 


 

Little red houses  . . . 


 

This  . . .  I love the smell of books, especially old books . . . 


 

Pumpkin candles  . . . 


 

A bed dressed in layers . . . 


 

To know the truth of this  . . . 


 

A long hot soak with a good book  . . . 


 


A recipe box  . . . 


 

Pom Pom Bouquets  . . . 


 

Everyday napkins  . . .  


And those are my favorite things for this week. I hope that  you enjoyed them as much as I did!  The sun is shining now and it is casting a beautiful glow on the houses across the way.




Its just so pretty.  Its very chilly in here this morning. I have had to put on the heat pump.  It is cozying things up.  I hope to get outside and wash my windows today.  I like it when my windows are sparkling clean.  It makes me happy.

Had a lovely supper out last night with Dad, Hazel and Cindy. Cindy doesn't always come, but I really like it when she does!

And now a thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.Give yourself a gift.•。★★ 。* 
The present  moment.•。★★ 。* 
~Marcus Aurelius•。★★ 。* 
•。★★ 。* •。★★ 。* 




Today I am sharing a delicious Butter Roasted Tomato Sauce. Simple, easy, and fabulously tasty.  I love this! It is another one of my favorite things!


May your day be filled with light and love!  Along the way, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

7 comments:

  1. I get the feeling you like red. Flu shot booked for Saturday, had meet & greet with new doctor yesterday, virtually, but I think that is the way things are going now. So now part of a family group practice. Had tetanus shot to keep up to date as well. It is the month of jabs! Chilly here too, enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do Linda! Its one of my absolute favorite colors. I had my tetanus shot recently as well! My arm was quite sore after for a few days, but at least it is done! Happy you are now part of a family group practice! Yay! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie~ Lovely, cozy post today! That layered bed is so pretty, I just wanted to get in and snuggle up. I also love old, worn, vintage books... nothing like the smell of an old book! What a pretty photo of the sun shining on the houses. It's been chilly here as well, fall is definitely in the air! Hugs and Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I love snuggly beds. Beds you feel like you can just melt into! Thank you! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely post to drift through....I do love small (red) houses and bed dressed in lots of blankets! And the glow on your neighborhood is so very homey! So much to love this week - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely favourites today, Marie. I'm loving all the fall things. We visited IKEA this afternoon thinking they would be decked out for Christmas. But no, not yet. Strange because at another IKEA Paula and Marie went to on Tuesday Christmas is up and running. Oh, well, it will be a good excuse to visit again. Heads up - Susan has a new post. Enjoy. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Ikea! There is not one near me. I could spend hours in there browsing and I love their meatballs! I would never need an excuse to visit! I had wished there was one here when I was getting furniture for my place, I had a nice lot picked out and very reasonably priced. No such luck here. I had to buy local at twice the price! Ohh, Susan. I will be sure to check it out now! Love and hugs,xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!