Thursday 19 October 2023

A quick one . . .

 

 
Just  a quick one this morning as I am off and out early to pick up Cindy.  I didn't want anyone to worry as I had not posted however.  I know some do.  My car safety went well, my car is in very good condition. I got my Winter tires put on and made an appointment for next week to have the oil changed and get it winterized.  I have never had to do these things before myself. Someone else always did them.  I am kind of proud of myself for being so responsible.  

I know there are bigger things to be proud of, but this is huge for me, a person who has been letting men take care of them her whole life. That worked out real well, didn't it, lol   This is no small thing for me.


From my father's house to my husband's house, back to my father's house, to my husband's house, to my mother's house, to my husband's house. No small thing to me, this taking care of myself.

Anyways, I am off and out very early this morning.  We are going to try to get into the grocery store while there is still some discounted meat available and I have to get a nut for one of my tires. And we will probably end up going to a few more places as well. I really enjoy these moments spent with my dear sister.  We've been besties for 65 + years now!

A thought to carry with you   . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *Memories with the right people
will always remain priceless.
~Kylen Poetry•。★★ 。* 。





 


In The English Kitchen today  .  .  . Classic Pork Loin Roast with Gravy.  This is fabulously delicious. Best pork roast I have ever cooked, which says a lot!


I hope you have a wonderful day. I will be back tomorrow to bend your ears!  Be happy, be blessed, and don't forget!



═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!     
      
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A nut for your tire...I know it is something that is needed but you should have nuts today in honor of that chore! Cashews have a lot of protein and are easy to eat. (Others can break a tooth, ask me how I know!) Cashews are really from a tree and are some kind of ....oh dear, can't remember, will have to look it up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen cashews growing in trees. They are a fascinating nut! I did get the nut for my tire and best part of all, no charge! I was so surprised and pleased! God is good! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You know your readers so well, yes we do tend to worry when you don't post daily. Enjoy your day with Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!