Friday 19 June 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
  

 
 
Annies Design Crochet. Flower Coasters.  Free Pattern. 
 
 
 
 
 
Crochet Beja.   Crochet Daisies.  
 
 
  
 
 
My Poppet. Tunisian Crochet wash cloths. Love these.  
 
 
 
Peter Rabbit Postcards.  Click on image, download and then print. 
 
 
 
 
The Fab 20's.  10 Bullet Journal Hacks. Some of these are really great ideas. 
 
 
   

 
Diary of a Journal Planner.  Bullet Journal Doodles.
 
 
 
  
 
 
 Girl About Town House.  Fifteen creative ways to reuse wrapping paper.  
 
 
 
 
100 Directions.  Easy Sun Catchers with colouring paper.  
 
 
 
 
Happy Hooligans.  Stained Glass with Sharpie Markers.  
 
 

 
Home Talk, how to paint with sharpies and alcohol.  
 
 
  
 
 
Dream a Little Bigger.  Homemade Alcohol Inks.  
 
  
 

The Crazy Craft Lady.  How to transfer photos onto wood.  
 
 
  
 
 
Sweet Red Poppy.  DIY Tiered Rainbow Garland.  
 
 
 
 
 
The Make Up Dummy.  Re-usable make up pads from old wash cloths.  
 
 


 
Empress of Dirt.  Make your own BeesWax Wraps.  
 
 
  
 
 
Cutting Tiny Bites.  Reusable Snack Bags.  
 
 


 
My Golden Thimble.  Reusable sandwich/snack bags with zip lock tops.
  
 
 
 
 
 
Sew Very Crafty. How to sew a Japanese Knot Bag.  
 
 
 
 
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.  Easy Headband Tutorial.  
 
 
  
 
 
Sew Can She. Out the door organiser.
 

 And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest here for you! 

 
 
On of our church Apostles, Jeffrey R Holland is in hospital.  I love him so much, his talks are always amazing.  He is such a humble and caring man.  If you could spare a few prayers for him, that would be great!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
If you feel like you're losing everything,
remember the trees lose their 
leaves every year, 
and yet they still stand tall
and wait for better days to come.•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
 
There is nothing new in the kitchen today, but it is the perfect time of year to make my Eton Mess Cake!  Strawberry Season is with us again!  
 
 
Have a wonderful Friday.  We had a ton of rain yesterday, but it looks to be dry so far today!  Fingers crossed!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!   
 
 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Reusable bags of any kind are always good. To much plastic waste in our world I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Pam! Plastic is a double edged sword for sure! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am so amazed at the things you find. As always, my I smile at the crocheted items with hope to begin a gain. I loved the journal ones too. The reusable bags were cute. As always, it was a fun post.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! I think I just have too much time on my hands! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!