Friday 5 June 2020

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 

 
 
Dessert Blossom Crafts. How to crochet the Pansy Stitch.  
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Resin Crafts Blog.  This is quite pretty.  
 
 
 
eHow.  Cardboard bus cat house.  Cute!  
 
 
 
 The Homemade Housewife.  Homemade Lavender Soap.  
 
 
  
 
 
Design Mom.  Etched Wooden Spoons.  
 
  
 
 
Darice.  Book Lover Necklace. Cute!  
 
 
 
 
Plaid online.  DIY Pet Pillows.  
 
 
  
 
The Lovely Drawer.  Fruity Zippy Purses.  
 
 
 
 
Flamingo Toes. Kate Spade inspired diy key fobs.  
 
 
 
 
 
The Beauty Do Jo. Terracotta Painted Pots.  
 
 
 
 
 
The Crafty Housewife.  DIY Hairbows.  
 
 
 
 
Running with Scissors. How to make a Tea Cup Candle.  
 
 
  
 
 
I Heart Nap Time.  Pocket Hand Warmers. DIY.  
 
 
 
 
Ravelry. Knitted Soap Socks.  
 
 
  
 
 
Polka Dot Chair. On the Go Reading Pillow.  
 
 
 
Nellie Bellie. Cupcake in a jar.  
 
 
  
 
 
Elise Engh.  Easy Watercolour portraits.  
 
 
 
 
The New Domestic.  Cosiest Wool Slippers.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week!   I hope there was something you liked! 
 
A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Everything will work out in the end.
You don't need to know how. 
You just have to trust that it will.
~Buddha•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
  
 
In The English Kitchen today, Mexican Scrambled Eggs and Soft Flour Tortillas.  Yummy!  
 
 
I hope you have a great Friday!  Its raining again here and quite cold.  I am tempted to put the heat on. May just do that when Todd gets up. He feels the cold more than I do.  Don't forget! 
 
 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  

 

And I do too!    
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Your soft tortillas look stellar!!
    Cute cute thins Marie..et Bon Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique! Bon weekend a tois aussi! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cats do love boxes, I love the idea of that cardboard bus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even have a cat and I want to make one Pam! lol xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie~

    So many cute, cute idea! I really love the watercolor portraits! My daughter does a beautiful job with watercolor so I bookmarked it for her, so cute!

    It's so hot here today...in the 90's! But, by the week-end, we are suppose to get snow, so I'm trying to figure the weather this year...now I need to figure out how to save my garden. Mother Nature!!

    Have a nice week-end, love you bunches!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything it going nuts in the world Barb! I hope you are able to save your garden! Love, hugs and happy weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Especially loved the cupcake in a jar and the pretty grey and yellow slippers. It is our 44th wedding anniversary today. We packed a picnic lunch and went to the conservatory where we had our photos taken. Then it started to rain quite heavily so here we are home again. Can't go out for dinner so I'm making salmon, roasted asparagus and sweet potaties for dinner. Hope you and Tidd are having a nice day, Marie. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cupcake really is the sweetest thing Elaine. Happy Anniversary and one I am sure you will never forget my sweet friend! Your dinner sounds perfect! Love and hugs always, xoxo

      Delete
  5. I loved your finds today. There were several that really caught my eye. The candle tea cups are a big one because I have several of these kinds of tea cups.
    My daughter will love the cardboard bus for the cat. She is a big cat person. The book necklace is adorable.
    I always love the crocheted items.
    I could use an on the go reading pillow.
    Thanks for sharing these; it was a fun one.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! Love and hugs to you and Roger! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Cute,cute,cute...sent the watercolor tutorial to the artists among my offspring!! Thanks!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do one of those myself Elizabeth! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!