Friday 26 October 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  
 


Bumblebee Earbuds from Urban Outfitters.  So cute!  




Catherine Bonnet from Love Knitting.  Love this. Not free but not expensive, downloadable pdf. I don't really like wearing hats, but this I could handle.  


   


South Your Mouth.  Pig in a Blanket Chili Cheese Dippers.  Man oh man, these look moreish!  



Yarn and Hooks.  Knitted Christmaas Jingle Bells. Cute! Free Pattern.  



AC Moore, Studio Classic Elf Table Leg Covers.  Cute!  and also free.  




Ravelry.  Advent Garland by Frankie Brown.   



Kimberly Chapman. Knitted Christmas Lights.  Cute and what a great scrap buster!  




String Theory Crochet.  Santa's Pant Cutlery Holder.   


 
 
North Pole Pals.  Free pattern for bottle accents.  Cute and easy.  Garn Studio.  

 
 
Santa Egg Cup Cosy.  Ravelry, free pattern by Amanda Berry.  You could also do this in a variety of bright colours so you could use them all winter long. 


  

Also by Amanda Berry.  I can't resist throwing this on in there.  Cute!  Love Knitting.  
 

 
Love Knitting.  Love this cardigan. Not free but not expensive.  You could do it in whatever colours you like. Very stylish.  
 

 
Primitive Folk Angel Pattern.  EBay. Not free, but not expensive. 
 


Julep.  Accordian Pumpkin centrepieces.  Lovely!  Complete tutorial.  



Lia Griffith.  Love her stuff.  Paper leaf wreath.   





Here is one made from Old books from Thrifty Decorating. Not sure I could destroy a book, but maybe if it was a really old yukky one.  Complete Tutorial.  




Gifts made Easy.  Five Pointed Folded Origami Star with a video.   



  

Lia Griffith again.  DIY Window Star.  Lights up.  Very pretty.  
 



Sew Yeah.  DIY Paper Star Garland.  


  


Bibi Cameron.  Easy Paper Tote Treat Holder.  Complete tutorial.  Easy. Great for any occasion.  



Something to watch, Making a Murderer on Netflix.  We are hooked. 
 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you might like to do, make, etc. I know I sure did!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
People were created to be loved.
Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos 
is because people are being used,
and things are being loved.
~Dalai Lama   •。★★ 。* 。 

This is so true  . . .  


Spameroni & Cheese 


Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Spameroni & Cheese.  This was incredibly edibly delicious!


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Oh, but I LOVE that cable-knit bonnet! Beautiful stitch pattern, and looks very cozy. How crazy are those table leg covers?! Cute idea for Christmas. Those knit Christmas lights are fun too! LOVE the paper pumpkins--so pretty! Fun with the mix of autumn and Christmas here today. :) Your Spam casserole today is fun. I'm playing with wartime recipes lately--hello, Spam! Hope you all have a lovely weekend now! LOVE YOU LOTS, my friend!! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love it when you come to visit Tracy! Wartime cooking is not that bad actually and people were a LOT healthier! Love you my sweet friend. Love and hugs to you also! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I like Spam and always have. Matter of fact I'm making some with au gratin potatoes today. So your recipe is one I'll be saving and use soon. Hard to believe it is Friday already. Hope you have a fantastic one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Au Gratin Potatoes Pam! The weeks are just flying by, far too quickly I think! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Cute cute stuff, favorites are the angel, egg cozies and Christmas tree light bulbs. I will skip that TV series and watch the comedy series Still Game instead about old pals in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hae not heard of that series Terra. I will have to look it up! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your Friday Finds are always fun to look through. I love the Crocheted items and the hat at the begining really is adorable. I like the egg covers too. All the Christmas stuff was fun.
    I think I will see if my Grandson can make the stars. He loves doing these kinds of things. He should be able to watch the video and learn to do it.
    Blessings and hugs for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can do them together! that would be fun. Love and hugs. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!