Friday 12 October 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 
 
The Sugar Hit.  Danish Style Hot Dogs.  On an episode of Somebody Feed Phil, he goes to Denmark and he eats a Danish Style Hot Dog and declares it the best hot dog ever.  I need to try this. 
 
 
 
I could find no source for this, but its great advice!
 
  
Fab Art DIY.  I love this.  Its so pretty and so colourful!  And it looks really easy. 
 
 
Mimi's Crafty World.  A two tiered sewing box made from a shoe box.  Complete tutorial.   

 
 
Molly Sews.  Scrunchie Tutorial.  My friend Debbie and I used to make tons of these using our scraps and sell them at craft sales.They are so easy to make and are great scrap busters.

Sew Can She.  Bit O' Kindness Little Pouch.  Small pouches you can use up your scraps on and fill with something special for someone you care about.  
 
 
Sew 4 Home.  Measuring Tape Neck Caddy Strap.  Simple and what a fab idea!  
 
 
Sew Soft Cuddle Strip Blankets.  Simple to make.  
 
 
Knitting Bee.  Spicy knit pumpkins.  Cute!  
 
 
Its always Autumn.  Simple toilet roll pumpkins. No sewing involved, and you can undo them after Halloween and have toilet paper to use and fabric to use for something else.  
 
Cherry Heart Blog.  Grannie Patches Border Tutorial.  
 
 
Heart Hook Home.  I have done this one before and it also makes a lovely edge.  A complete pictorial tutorial.

 
Lulu Loves.  Crochet Coasters.  Simple.  
 
 
The View from Great Island.  How to make your own pretty sugar cubes.  Fabulous idea for Tea Parties. 
 
 


No source.  Just information. 



Something to play with the Grandkiddies.  Its a bit like "This Little Piggy." 

  

The Cozy Apron.  Korean BBQ Burger with Kimchee Slaw. 


The Happy Housewife.  Microwavable Heating Pad.  I love these things.  




Creating Memories.  Bird Nest Necklace.  This is so pretty.  



Brit Co.  Floral Head Combs.  DIY.  So pretty. 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something that you like and can use! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Worry is a conversation you
have with yourself about things you can't change.
Prayer is a conversation you have 
with God, about things He can change.•。★★ 。* 。 


Parmesan Pesto Tuna Melt 

In The English Kitchen today, Parmesan Pesto Tuna Melts, for two.  Delicious! 


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


10 comments:

  1. Those nest necklaces are so sweet. I am off to check the shawl pattern. It looks interesting and modern variegated yarns can make a simple pattern stunning.

    We have had many drizzly days. I am like the cooler days and I hope our dams fill and the grass greens up too.

    God bless you and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you are getting the rain that your country needs Suzan! Enjoy! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. No surprises here:) So many same likes..I made that birdie necklace..yrs ago:) And just the nests..:)I still have barrettes I made like that floral comb..I did craft sales to earn $..oh so funny..:)We were doing a lot of similar things..wish I had lep samples:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not surprised we have such similar tastes Monique! Happy Friday! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I do love tuna melts and your recipe sounds wonderful. Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such fun ideas today. I had to mark a couple for Christmas present ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great Anna! Yay! Have a great Friday! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi Marie~

    Some really great finds today! I made some of those cute little coasters a while back. They are so cute and very practical... :0) But I have to tell you, that little Honey Bee sign is my favorite, I love it!

    I love tuna, and your recipe sounds so good! It would be so good with a steaming bowl of veggie soup!

    Have a wonderful week-end, sweet friend...love you tons!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Barb! I love homemade vegetable soup! I think I will make some this weekend! Love and hugs right back! Xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!