Monday 21 August 2023

A Quick Heads Up . . .

 


Just a quick post this morning.  I have been battling a cold all weekend.  It hasn't been very much fun to say the least. It actually started on Saturday.  I got my bedroom closet all organized on Saturday afternoon but was starting to feel quite unwell come the evening. By the time I went to bed I was definitely not feeling very good and I woke up around 5 a.m. yesterday morning and was having a difficult time getting enough breath into my lungs.  Since then, things have loosened up a great deal, but I am still feeling very poorly so I will be taking a few days off from cooking and writing, etc. I just don't have it in me.  I have tested myself for Covid several times, all negative, so that's good.  I just need some time to rest up and recover. I know people worry if I don't post, and so I just wanted to give you a heads up about what was going on.  Hopefully I will be feeling a lot better in a few days time.  In the meantime, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

 

P.S. - Dad is still all full of cold. As far as I know as of last evening Cindy had still not picked it up.  Fingers crossed she doesn't!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, Marie, hope you and your dad feel better soon. Rest and take good care. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Elaine! My dad is already out and about. You can't keep a good man down! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Rest and feel better soon. Both daughter and son in law have similar symptoms. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are better soon Linda! I guess there is a bad cold going around! I have had to cancel my blood tests on Tuesday. I might have been able to fake my way around them, but it would have been irresponsible to do so! xoxo

      Delete
  3. So sorry you and your dad are ill...do take care, rest, eat lots of chicken soup, or at least the broth!! Sorry I am too far away to bring some to you!!
    HUGS, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take extra good care, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery for you and your dad. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much V! I am feeling a bit better today. Cindy came over and helped me with my refrigerator and my garbage. But I am taking it easy for a couple of days just to make sure I am feeling tip top before I really jump into things! xoxo

      Delete
  5. So sorry you caught the cold and hope you are feeling much better very soon. Also, hoping Cindy stays well. Take your time, rest, drink lots of water, and know best wishes are sent your way.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for a quick recovery! Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!