Monday 28 August 2023

Monday . . .

 

 

This is really just another update rather than a full on post.  I am feeling quite exhausted to be honest. This is probably due to lack of sleep.  Its hard to sleep when you are full on coughing every couple of minutes.  I just wanted to let you know I went to the drop in clinic and now have some antibiotics and hopefully within a few days will be feeling a bit more normal again.  I have infections in several areas (ears, chest, eyes) and so they have put me on some pretty strong antibiotics, which are not without side effects themselves, but I will put up with them so that I can hopefully be back to fit and fighting soon. Dad seems to be pretty much back to snuff. Cindy is coping well. So far its just a head cold. Lets pray it stays that way.  And now I am going back to my chair to put my head down for a little bit.  I just wanted to keep you all up to date.  I  thank you for all the happy thoughts and prayers. They mean the world to me.

Stay well and happy and don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

6 comments:

  1. Do hope you are feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you got the anitbiotics, hoping they kick in today and you start to feel better. Stay positive, virtual hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's come to my attention on social media that many are under the weather..test for C and negative..perhaps the new strain? Who knows..Good for you and having gone for help..Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you got to the clinic yesterday for antibiotics and for them to check you. Sure hope that you feel better very soon - and that the rest of your sweet family does too. Glad your dad is doing well - sounds as if you got it worse than he did.
    Sending all good wishes to you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Word of advice: it's a good idea to eat a serving of yogurt every day when on antibiotics, as they kill good bacteria and yogurt replaces it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky in California30 August 2023 at 18:31

    Worried about you, Marie. Hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!