Friday 26 November 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!     


 
 

DIY  A nightgown made from four squares of fabric.  I think I would choose some prettier ones.  But the concept is a great one.  Found on Do It Yourself Divas.  



 
 

Sarah Janes Craft Blog.  A DIY magnetic pin dish.   What a great use for a mismatched saucer, etc.  People are so smart! 




An easy Sleep Mask tutorial.   From The Wonder Forest.   These would make great gifts and stocking stuffers.   Especially for someone who travels a lot. 


 


I think this hostess apron is so cute.   I love it.   From Style Me Pretty.   Could be a great gift for the budding baker in your life.  




I love the simplicity of this Nativity Clothespin Ornament.  It's so sweet and the reason for the season.   From Missy Dear. 
 


 

Pom Pom Christmas Ornaments.  These are so cute!  And it is such a simple idea.  From The Crafty Swedes




Felt Circle Bunting.  Simple and so sweet.  From Missy Dear.  (again)   A complete tutorial. 


 


Grey Luster Girl.  A simple believe . . .  Simple enough a child could do it. 




Glittered Glam Trees. Simple and so pretty.  From Dream a Little Bigger.  A complete Tutorial. 


 


A lovely Advent Calendar.   I love this!    Unfortunately I couldn't find a source.    Love the little open ended boxes.  What a great way to use up some Christmas paper scraps. 


 


With a bit of yarn and some wooden curtain rings and a few other bits and bobs.  So sweet.  From Planet Penny


  

I love this infinity scarf.  It looks quite simple.   From One Dog Woof.   Instuctions here


 


Now, this is interesting.  How to make fitted sheets.  Sew Tessutti.  A complete tutorial. 


 


Seatbelt pillows.   So smart!  From Diy & Crafts




Vintage Collar Necklace Crochet.  This is so pretty.  What a unique gift it would make.  From Little Treasures




Open Ridge Crochet Wash Cloths.  I love these types of cloths.   I wish I could get the right yarn here.  I haven't been able to quite source it yet.  Here is a link to the pattern on Postcard From Waterloo. 


 


Free Inspirational Words Colouring Pages.  A way to practice mindfulness.  Love it.  In The Play Room. 




Ab Exercises you can do from the sofa while you are watching telly.  Now that's my kind of exercise. 


 

Turkey Cheddar Sliders.  A great way to use up leftover turkey.  These look fabulous.  From Shugary Sweets. 



How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea. From Smart School House.  


 

PomPom Christmas Ornament from Etsy.  But how hard could it be.  I love the brightness of it. 



Basic Ear Warmers.  A free crochet pattern.  From Cream of the Crop Crochet. 


   


Woodland Animals printable Cootie Catcher things.   Love these.  Used to play this all the time when I was a child, but mine were not so cute.  From Etsy.  Not free, but not expensive either.  





Happy Thought.  Ten printable animal masks.  Not free either, but cute and affordable. 




From Ravelry.  Peeking Penguin Boot topper cuffs.  So cute!  




Peppermint Advent Calendar.  From Jenny Allsorts.  So colourful.
 


 

Friendship Bracelets  from Swell Mayde.  Love them!   




Well, I am not sure they could exactly be called life changing, but there are a lot that could come in very handy!  If you are looking for an easy way to seed a Pomegranate, or keep a ripe Avocado, amongst other things, this is for you.  59 Food Hacks that will change your life. 




Alice Mary Lynch.  I am in love with this woman's dolls.  So pretty.  



  

Just look at the bride and groom.  So beautiful  . . . 




A delightful needlecase from Hen's Teeth.   I love LOVE this girls work.   It's a real art form.  She also has a shop here.

And that's it for this week.  I hope you found something here to delight your eye or heart, or better still inspire you to create!

A thought to carry with you through today  . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*.˛.So long as we are loved by others,
I should say that dwe are almost indispensable,
and no man is useless while he has a friend.
~Robert Louis Stevenson•。★★ 。* 。 

I watched The Holiday last night.   Its a fun romantic Christmas film.  There are parts in it I don't exactly like, but for the most part its quite enjoyable. 


 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  ways to use up leftovers, plus a new recipe for two. A bit of something for every taste. Leftovers don't have to be boring! 

Have a wonderful Friday. I will be getting things ready for tomorrow. One more sleep!  I can't wait!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  
     

6 comments:

  1. So many clever ideas. You want to make them all. Have fun getting ready for your family to visit. Just one more sleep. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do! But I can enjoy a few anyways! I can't wait to see my family. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Very much so! I will,probably be scarce now foe a few days! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Have fun preparing for your family, so happy. xo, V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!