Friday 5 November 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 
 

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  

 

I couldn't find a source for this, but I am in love.  A Beehive Pedestal Cake Stand.  I wouldn't have anywhere to store it and it wouldn't be used very often, but isn't it lovely! 



While I'm at it, look at this cute butter dish from Anthropologie!   


Tales from a Happy House, Miniature Craft Room in a suitcase.  Cute! You need to click on the link to see all the details.  I love this!  

Embroidered Brooch of Van Gogh by Fischtashka on Etsy.  Magnificent.  Her work is amazing.  

Jennifer Rizzo. How to make a Santos Cage Doll.   



 Purple Poncho, Wasabi Pop Scarf. Free pattern.   



Nana's Crafty Home. Candy Kisses Triangular Scarf. Free pattern.    


House of Wood, DIY Gold Foil Prints.   


Bunny Mummy.  Crocheted Granny Square Hearts.   


Maria Bittner on Ravelry.  Sachets of Love.  Not free, but not expensive.   


No Knead Rosemary Bread.  Damn Delicious.   


Cathy Rose Studio.  Wall Flowers. Inspiraton only.  Expensive, lol, but tres unique.  


Silly Old Suitcase.  Its in Dutch but there are a lot of pictures to follow.   Crocheting with fabric. 


Your Crochet.  Ear Warmers, free pattern.  


Just because  . . .  they look related.  


Sometimes Crafter.  Fabric Basket Tutorial.  


Craftsy.  Project Baskets.  Love these.   


Baked by Rachel.  Baked Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cheesecake.  YUM!    


Knot Garden.  Floral Bunting.  This is so, so, so pretty. No instructions.  Just inspiration. Do click through to see it closer up.   


Ravelry.  A Hogwarts Infinity Scarf.   


I really love this waffle weave dish cloth on Ravelry, by Debbie Andrielli.  Love the colours.   

The Purl Bee. Soft Cotton Dish Towels.   



Rebecca Homick on Ravelry. Not free but not expensive.   


Oregon Patchworks.  Shaggy Maggie Embroidery Patterns. Days of the week and more.  Love these. 


Amanda Berry. Woodland Tales Animal Mobile. Free pattern.   Cute!! 

And those are my finds for this week!   I hope you saw something to inspire you!
 

 

Just because Barb wanted to see it, here is the little painting I did with my sister the other night.  One of Ellen Crimi-Trent's mini-Monday Madness tutorials on YouTube.  I never like what I have done right after, but the next day they somehow look better to me. These are only small 3-inch square paintings.


And I just have to show you the two painting journals my sister made for me. I love, LOVE the covers on these.  I had picked up a pack of artsy looking fat quarters at Michael's the last time we went, and these were two of them.  I just adore them!  My sister is so good to me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve her, but I must have done something good!  Thank you so much sis! I love you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
If God puts a Goliath in front of you
He must believe there is a David 
inside of you.    •。★★ 。* 。  


In The English Kitchen today in honor of the British Bonfire Night, Cheese, Onion & Honey Mustard Sausage Buns!  Quite simply delicious! 

I hope that you have a wonderful day!  If you are in the UK, stay safe and enjoy your Bonfire night!  Wherever you are, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too!  


13 comments:

  1. Lots of creative people willing to share. Your wee painting would make a lovely Christmas card, Marie. You and Cindy have a lot of talent. It's Friday already. Enjoy. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right about that Elaine! I can't believe how quickly the weeks fly by! I am always amazed at how much talent there is in the world. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie~
    I love the painting...you are so talented! Thank you for sharing! I love all of the vintage finds today. I love vintage anything, I think it's so beautiful, a little more intricate, more colorful and it just reminds me of my childhood. I would love to have that relationship with my sisters...you are very lucky!

    Have a wonderful Friday...XOXO

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. I love vintage looking anything also. Its got a cosy look about it. I think there is a name for it, but I forget what it is. haha that's me, a brain like a sieve! I wish everyone had a Cindy in their life! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. I just did a post about Guyy Fawkes day. Hope you can enjoy a bonfire too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that Pam, very informative as always. I still have not been able to comment using my iPad! Not even on my own blog. I wonder what is up with that! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful painting. It's a sunny day here in Ontario, but a very frosty start. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, we have had a few frosty starts this week. I don't mind. Hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love the charming art creations from your sister and you, talent must run in your family. Such lovely finds, I enjoyed seeing them all…and the food looks so yum!
    Happy weekend, V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much V! I hope you have a wonderful weekend also! xoxo

      Delete
  6. What talent you and your sister have...enjoy seeing what all you make!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!