Friday 28 December 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

Handmade Rukodelky . . .  a knitted crown.  




Knitty.  A cute Sock Monkey Hat. 
  


Hammerpots on Etsy. A knit powdered wig. Not free, but not expensive either. 




Becky Veverka.  Knitted Viking Hat.  Love it!




Home is where the boat is. Diy Seed packets.  



Knitting Day.  Free pattern. 




Its Always Autumn.  Print and fold bookmarks. 




Glue Sticks.  DIY Pajama Pants without a pattern. You could make everyone matching bottoms and then just buy t-shirts to match. 



Gina Renee Designs.  Not free, but not epensive either.  I love this. 



Sew and So.  My Rag Doll, book review, so cute.  I would love to get this book.  I love making dolls. 


Love Knitting.  Busy little bears pattern.  So cute!  




Knitting Bordado.  Free pattern for a Christmas Flower table centrepiece.  Maybe for next year.  



 
Folksy Blog, bobble bunting.



House of Handmade, DIY paper lanterns.
  


E-How, how to make paper beads. 



Red Ted Art. Paddington Bear Origami.  Cute! 

And those are my finds for this week. I hope you saw something you liked!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
I think happiness is what makes you pretty.
Period. Happy people are beautiful.
They become like a mirror, 
and they reflect that happiness.
~Drew Barrymore  •。★★ 。* 。 



Post Christmas Hash 

In the kitchen today, Post Christmas Hash.  Two big dinners, two days running. Lots of leftover veg.  Delicious! 

Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!







 




9 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, so pleased you had a good Christmas and got to speak to some of your children and grandchildren. The picture of your Mum and Dad is gorgeous!

    My Chistmas was lovely but a bit hectic. As usual trying to see too many people in a short space of time. I'm spending the next few days doing as little as possible!

    I went to see Mary Poppins on Boxing Day and absolutely loved it! I was unsure before I went as I loved the original so much but this is just as good.

    I'm nipping out in a minute for a walk along the beach and to pick some bits up from Morrisons. I feel I need to blow the cobwebs away and get back to normal!

    Have a lovely Friday, lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to see Mary Poppins. You have made me want to see it even more Kate! I loved the original so much and of course adored the books when I was growing up! I need to get out and blow away the cobwebs also. Happy your Christmas was lovely if hectic! Those are the best kinds! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. I loved the recipe for the post Christmas hash. So true there are a lot of leftovers to be used up after a Christmas feast. I always love leftovers anyway! Today I'm getting ready for our family gathering tomorrow...Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I adore leftovers Pam! I hope you have a truly wonderful family gathering tomorrow! I bet there will be lots of love and excitment on the menu! xoxo

      Delete
  3. So many cute things:) Too many..that doll is so cute,had never heard of the book:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get the book Monique! But then I have far too many books! Happy weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Aw...leftovers...so marvelous indeed!! Loved the cute projects today too...thanks!! Hope you are resting and recovering from all the holiday work!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed all of the knitting projects. They were unique, fun and loved looking at the photos of them.
    I liked the PJ’s and they would be easy to make and then just get a shirt to match.
    I love the rag dolls. I enjoyed them as a child.
    I had fun going through your finds. Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!