Friday 27 April 2018

Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  
 
 
Learn to knit fingerless mitts and gloves. Pattern from Knit Picks.  Not free, but not expensive either.  I love the colours! 
 
 
Josh Braker.  10 essential plants for the white garden. I love white gardens.  
 
 
How to make a container pond. From Waterside Nursery.  Great idea! 
 
 
Home Hacks. How to use White Vinegar in the garden.


The Fun Sized Life. Food for thought.  


The Artful Parent. How to make a 3D nature suncatcher.  


Frugal Fun for Boys.  Lego Pets.  


Minnie Co, free printable sewing cards.  


Easy Crochet Baby Blanket.  The Spruce.  


Loopy Lace Scarf by Kate Harris on Ravelry. Free.  


Artfire, knitted cowl pattern.  Very pretty. 

  

Half Moon Shawl. Pattern by Lion Brand on Ravelry. 


Polka Dot Chair. Oversized Beach Bag.  


From Craftsy.  Free pattern for the Phoebe Bag. 


Craftsy. How to embroider letters.  


Instructables How to Knit a Proper English Tea Cosy.  


Fork and Beans. Tee Pee Cookies.  


Handmade Charlotte, not to be outdone, sugar wafer dresses for the girls.  


She Knows, cookie bird houses with jelly bean birds.  Cute!  These would make great cake decorations. 


No source, just a great idea, for some hanging baskets using an old clothesline pully.  


Painted by Karla Payne.  How to make your furniture pop with paper.  Love this idea. 


No source, just inspiration . . . 

  

Coloured Pencil Sculpture by Molly Gambardella.  Wow. 


A 60 Day Challenge.  Are you up for it?

 

  
Clean like a Maid.  


More than a weed . . . 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope something interests you here! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
You are confined only
by the walls you build yourself.
~unknown   •。★★ 。* 。 


I'm running way behind this morning, so I'll be back with the BOM Corner on Monday! 


 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Breakfast Spuds.  Simple to make and oh so tasty! 

Have a wonderful Friday!  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 


10 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! It's great to catch up with you finally, having been less online for some days. :) Those stripy mitts are fun! I just LOVE white in a garden, it probably my favorite color to garden with, and hoping to add more to ours this summer! You don't see a lot of white flowers here at garden centers, mostly daisies, so it could be a challenge! LOVE that zinc container pond too. Vinegar is our go-to for weed control... it helps, most of the time. Those Lego pets are cute! Such pretty crochet patterns and ideas...that halfmoon shawl is lovely. WOW... those teepee cookies are amazing--almost too elaborate to eat! And how cute those sugar wafer dresses--folks are sooo clever! That 60-Day Toss challenge is interesting! I really need to weed through digital stuff mostly. :/ Hoping you all have a good weekend ahead... LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, mu friend!! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Tracy, so happy you are feeling heaps better! Whenever I see an all white garden I think of the day we spent together at Sissinghurst! Such fun! Love you oodles also my friend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'll come back for the list:) Fun things..always Marie! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give the TeePee's for the boys! Thanks Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love potatoes with my eggs for breakfast and made some yesterday, They were good, but I'm sure not as tasty as yours. I'll check out your recipe today. Have a fantastic Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eggs and potatoes go together like peas and carrots Pam! Happy day to you also! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh I have missed You--yes, it was me that was away from my computer.
    So very happy to read you and your bright & shiny words again!

    Hello Hello!
    luv from Oregon
    x-x-x-x-x-x
    Teri Byrne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Teri! Now if I could only figure out where Jan has gone! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!